Sick and drunk.

This girl can be considered as perfectionist. She is strong, smart, beautiful, good at sports, good at music, she can draw, she can do the most daring things, she is linguistic, she is amazing at everything she does, a singer, a dancer, a gamer, she is hardworking, she has proper etiquette, she is kind, she is passionate, she is serious, she is happy, she is easygoing, she is patient, she is caring, she is understanding, she is good, she is righteous, she is loving, she is loyal, she is respectful, when she loves... she will never stop.

But against all her knowledge, manners and talents... she is weak.

I opened the door of the guest room. And pulled her towards the big comfy bed. But she stayed up. "I'll take a warm bath first..." she whispers and stood up. Then she approached the bathroom door. I watched her do so.

Third Person POV.

Athena turned the warm water on. And placed herself on the gold colored, British designed, tub.

Meanwhile

Timothy went out and went to his room. As he walks... he saw his stepmother taking care of Timothy's half brother. He "Tsk." And walked away. When her stepmom noticed his presence... her eyes looked for him and when she found him... she smiled sweetly.

"Yeah... keep smiling woman!! You think you're so cute, you made my father fall for you. You're are nothing but a gold digger, an opportunist! A bitch!" He cursed inside his head but his madness is very visible. His stepmother also noticed this so her sweet smile became a frown.

As he walks to his room... he passed by his eldest brother. "Timothy... welcome back." He welcomed Timothy with an open heart. But Timothy was not in the mood to be mushy with his elder brother. He walked pass him with an emotionless yet cold expression. "Cold as ice.." his brother slightly mocked. "Your dear beloved brother just came back and yet this is how you greet him? C'mon... we haven't meet each other for ages..." his elder brother slightly whines. Like what his mother usually does.

"My brother is as cold as ever." His brother thought to himself.

"Tsk." He ignores and continued to walk.

Meanwhile... His stepmother and her thoughts.

"Timothy is back." She said to herself while smiling. "I know he still can't accept me. I know he hates me." She said in a sad tone as she watched her stepson ignore his brother. "I just don't know why he can't accept me..." she said in sadness.

"But... this is one faithful reunion. All of Joshua's children are here. Maria is coming back from England. Philip came back from Paris 2 days ago. Jude is staying here for two more weeks. And... Timothy came back from New York. Not to mention little Jeremiah playing with his half siblings."

Elizabeth gave birth four boys and one girl. While Catherine gave birth to three boys and a girl inside her stomach.

Meanwhile... with Daren the butler and his co-workers in the kitchen.

"Guys! Master Timothy came home!" He announced as he rushed to his friends. They all look up in excitement. "He wanted something to eat." He said and all the cooks rushed to cook.