Take A Trip (Part 6)

*** 2 Monthz Later ***
• Tabitha's Birthday •
Eric's P.O.V.

I stared at my calendar before rubbing my hand through my hair, I don't want Tabitha to feel like she can't talk to me.. that's the last fuckin thing I want.

I opened my bedroom door and walked to my grand parents bedroom before peeking in to see that they were still sleep, I quietly pulled my grandfathers pants over before reaching inside his pants pocket and pulling out his wallet; I pulled out some cash and quickly put his wallet back inside his pocket before quietly sneaking downstairs and out the front door.

I gasped as I looked around and ran into the street, I couldn't describe the feeling that I felt but when I ran I didn't look back; I walked to a booth of flowers and bought the biggest one they had before walking towards a house with pink balloons.

It was a bunch of females there so I immediately started looking around for Tabbi before seeing a familiar face, I kept looking and realized it was one of the girls that was with Tabitha when she was throwing tissue on my grandparents house.

"Excuse me", I say as I approached her.

"Yes?"

"This party for Tabitha?", I ask. She sucked her teeth, "You dead ass got her all the flowers? How come ion get no damn floweres", She says with her arms folded.

I watched as Tabitha walked around outside. "What's wrong witchu..", She questions before seeing me.

"Hey", I say as I looked at her.

"Eric.." , She says as a smile stretched across her face; she met me half way before tightly hugging me. "You didn't have to do this Eric.."

"I felt like I did... for me and you." She shook her head "okay", before gently grabbing my hand and pulling me inside of her house.

"Mom?", She shouts.

"Yes?", A older women says as she walked out of the kitchen. "This is Eric", Tabbi says with a smile.

"Oooh you're Eric", She says as she laughed.

"Yes ma'am", I say as I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"You to", I say as I looked around their living room. "I'll take these", Her mother says as she gently took the flowers and walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks again", Tabitha says as she looked up at me.

"No problem."

"Where all have you been?", She questions.

"Just here"

"For real? Come on", She says as she pulled me outside.

"Where we going", I ask.

"I don't know", She says as she laughed. She ended up showing me all around the neighborhood and introduced me to her friends, we even stopped to get something to eat; then it was time for her to blow out her candles.

"I thought you were going out of town for your birthday", I say as I threw my trash away.

"We were supposed to but for some dumb reason she wanted to stay", Ashley mumbles.