The Sleepover (Part 3)

I walked upstairs into Audrey's room and laid down but could not stop smiling... Ugh.

• A Month Later •

Eric is so funny, we've literally talked everyday since that night; every now and then Audrey and I study while Eric writes his rap songs.

He's real coo to, I don't want him going to jail again; he writes a lot of lyrics but ends up doing some shit that can get him in trouble.

I be telling his ass to chill and sometimes he listens; he's also sneaky. When Audrey isn't in the room he be rubbing all up on me, flirting and stuff but I know he don't really see me in that way.

I knocked on Audrey's front door and waited for her to answer; shortly after Eric opened the door.

"Wassup", He says as he widened the door.

"Hey, me and Audrey supposed to be studying today", I say as I walked inside.

"Aw Andrey and my mom out right now", He says as he closed the door behind me and walked to the couch.

"Aw, tell her I'll be back later", I say as I walked towards the door.

He sucked his teeth. "You can't chill here without Audrey?", He says before sitting down.

I laughed before sitting down and taking out my home work.

He picked up his notebook and continued writing. "Writing more lyrics?", I questioned.

"Mhm", He answered.

"I wanna seeee", I say in a whiney tone.

"You know I don't like people seeing my shit before its done."

"Pweeeeeze", I say with a smile.

He sighed before handing me his notebook, I read through the lyrics and I raised one eyebrow.

"Your lyrics are really explicit"

He laughed. "Those the thangs imma do to you", He says as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

I laughed. "Nigga this shit ain't all that; you sure you wanna do this?" I joked.

He gave me a blank expression before snatching his book from me, "I told you I didn't want you to see the shit yet."

He tore the page out his notebook and was about to ball it up.

"No no no, Eric I was just playing", I say trying to stop him.

Be frowned. "I really was; I know you're serious about writing, I'm sorry your actually a really good writer and I don't know how you do it cause my mind can't even attempt to do what yours does", I say as I rambled.

I continued. "Please don't ball it up, its really good."

His face slowly softened as he leaned in and pecked my lips.

I was stunned, I looked him. "Why'd you do that?", I questioned.

"Cause I wanted to kiss you..... And I wanna do it again", He replied as he slowly leaned in and started kissing me.

I slowly kissed him back and leaned my head to the side as be kissed and sucked my neck.

"Eric", I say breathlessly.

He leaned me back and kissed my lips deeper as he slid down and kissed my chest before pulling off my shirt and sliding my pants off along with my panties.

He softly kissed my stomach and pecked my lips before pulling his boxers down and gently pushing inside of me. I held his lower back as he gently stroked and sucked my neck harder.

My eyes rolled back as I moaned with my mouth open and felt him speed up, he tightly held my thigh as he gripped the couch with the other hand.

I whined as his hips dipped and I began to scratch his back; he bit his bottom lip as he felt me coming and kissed me slowly while he stroked.

I held his face as I kissed his lips and felt him pull out before coming; I pecked his lips slowly before laying him on my chest.

He held me as I pulled the couch cover over us and I rubbed his hair.

"I want you to be mine", He says with his eyes closed.

A smile slowly appeared on ny face. "I'm yours"

I hope you liked it 😍💯
_zupac_