My BestFriend (Part 4)

Same Day:

Tysonna's P.O.V.

It was finally the end of the day and I walked towards the gym so I could wait at Eric's basketball practice.

"Bitches can't wait to rush to my niggas practice", I hear tomica say.

I laughed before turning around, "Is a bitch salty cause she didn't make squad? Move the fuck on my nigga."

"Nah I'm coo, I'm just wondering when you gone hop of my nigga dick; I don't want you giving him shit that he can't scrub off", She says as her friends behind her laughed.

"Ahh hahaha no, fuck outta my face bitch", I say as I turned towards the gym entrance.

"Say it to my face"

I turned towards her. "What?", I questioned.

"Say it to my face", She repeats.

I laughed before walking up to her face, "Get the fuck out of my face bitch."

She spit on my face and everything turned red; I grabbed her hair and pulled her back as I swung on her face with the other hand, she was on the ground and I just started stomping her.

I got pulled down and dragged away from her by someone; they dragged me into the gym room and wrapped their arms around me tightly.

"Calm down tinkie", I hear Eric say.

I slowly caught my breath, "Okay I'm calm."

He slowly let me go and I tried to run out of the gym room back to tomica but he pulled me back too fast.

I sighed, "can you let me go please."

"Nope"

"I just wanna stomp her ass one more time and then I'll b-."

I got cut off my feeling something poking my ass. "What the hell is that?", I questioned.

"Huh"

"I said, what the hell is that poking my ass."

He let me go and backed up. "My bad", He says as he laughed awkwardly.

I jetted to the exit and ran down the hall looking for her, Eric chased after me but I ran faster; I saw her standing in the hall and was about to T-up on her ass but Eric grabbed me.

"Goddamn!!", I yell.

"Wassup", She says as she approached me.

"Eric let me go!", I say as I tried to push him away.

He held my arms tighter. "Mickey chill that bullshit", He yells to tomica.

"No that's some fuck shit, this bitch wanted to get in my fuckin face, lemme see wassup!", She yells.

"Eric I don't need you standing up for me, just lemme fuck her up!", I say as I struggled; damn he strong.

"I'm getting tired of you doing this shit tomica", He says irritatedly.

"Eric ion give a fuck, I'm sick of this bitch and you need to stop talking to her."

He laughed. "Tomica step"

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?", She questioned.

"You know what it means, now take yo ass home before I let her go."

She frowned before walking out of the school and slamming the door; I kept trying to get away but he didn't let me go until he saw her car pull off.

"Bitch", I say as I walked into the gym room.

Next pay coming soon GravityGrande