Gang Banger

Nicki's P.O.V

"Boss he cut yo money short." Drake said, coming into my office in my trap. I look up at the nigga and put my blunt down.

"The fuck you just say?" I ask, getting up.

"He cut you short Nic." He says calmly, mostly trying to calm me down, but ion play when it comes to my money.

"That nigga done fucked wit my money for the last time." I growl and shake my head, I open my desk drawer, and pulled out my glock.

"Take me to where that nigga stay at." Without a word, he nods. And walks out the door, I pull on my pink fur coat, following right behind him.

Y/n's P.O.V

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP." Travis screamed in my face, getting spit all over it. I flinched away, and mugged the fuck out of him. He makes me feel so weak, I hate him so much but I can't leave. Like ion even forreal like dick.

"You don't need to scream." I mumble back, and he rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm leaving, give me a kiss bitch." He says, coming over to me, but I don't don't even look up at him. He snatched my chin up, and gritted his teeth.

"Didn't I say give me a fucking kiss." He smashed his lips into mine, but I didn't kiss back. After awhile he pulled away, and walked out the door. Leaving me in a empty house, just me and the pits.

I sigh and go into my room, grabbing my beats pill before goin downstairs into the kitchen. I turn it on and start blasting Beyoncé's Schoolin Life, as I started to clean the kitchen and figure out what to cook. I started to cook pancakes and sing along loudly to the song.

"I'm not a teacher, babe but I can teach you something. Not a preacher but we can pray if you wanna, ain't a doctor but I can make you feel better." I shouted along with the song, twisting my hips. My part is coming up.

"IMMA FREAK ALL DAY ALL N-AHHHHH" I sing, and turn around cutting myself off seeing a fine ass women sitting at the island in our kitchen watching me. How the fuck did this bitch get into my house.

I slowly walk over to the pill and turn it off. "You put on a good show babygirl." She said, not even gon lie, my pussy jumped hearing that. But who the fuck is this fine ass women.

"Ummmm, bitch who the fuck are you, and why are you in my house?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at her, she smirks dangerously and makes her way towards me. Before I could reach for a knife, her hand was around my throat and my body was pressed up against the counter with hers pressing into mine.

"You lucky yo ass is so fucking fine, or I would've pimp slapped the fuck outta you for speaking to me like that. Now you gon cooperate?" She asked, pulling at my shorts, that was coochie cutters. I'm dripping and I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it.

"Do you understand?" She asked again, I nodded, and she smirked letting go of my neck.

"Why are you here?" I ask, still leaning against the counter. She leans against the counter, facing me.

"Yo nigga owes me money." She says, making me roll my eyes. Oh fucking course! That nigga is so fucking stupid, I let out a huff. Her turn to raise her eyebrow at me.

"Well that stupid nigga ain't here, so you can leave." I say turning back around, and start on my next pancake. Suddenly I feel hands grip onto my waist and spin me facing her, I let out a gasp.

"I think I have a different reason to stay now." She smirks once again, ion even know this bitch name.

"Who are you? And I'm not giving you my money that is that niggas problem." I say, getting out of her hold, circling the island trying to distance myself a little bit. She lets out a laugh.

"Call me Onika, babydoll. And I don't want yo money, I want you."

To be continued....