NYFW

*I wrote this as soon as the shit happened so bare with it lol*

Y/n's P.O.V

"Oh my god, everybody was so beautiful tonight." I said to Rah and Nicki as we tired to make our way through the room. Nicki smiled and nodded grabbing my hand.

"Bitch come over here!" I frowned my eyebrows and whipped my head to the direction of the person who yelled that, but I couldn't see through the see of bodyguards.

"Shouldn't you be at home with yo daughter?" Rah said, makin my eyes widen. I looked towards nicki and she shrugged remaining unbothered, as Cardi continued to scream at us. Then the bitch fucking through a shoe makin me fucking duck, NICKI AINT EVEN FLINCH. My baby really is a bad bitch.

"Bitch come here!" She screamed again, Nicki pushed me behind her. As Rah took off after her trying to swing, but gets pulled away.

"I'm standing right here." Nicki said, all calm and shit. I guess that really pissed Cardi off and she got close enough to where Nicki punched her in the head. Then Cardi got pulled away by security. THE BITCH LEFT WIT A KNOT.

I'm just standing here looking confused as fuck, like why the fuck would this bitch do this shit. Like me and Nika just went to go see Kulture, I thought they was good,what the fuck.

After Cardi was escorted out the building, me, Rah, and Nik,walked out posing for some pictures, before getting into the limo.

"Bro what the fuck just happened?" I asked, I'm really fucking pissed off. "You good sis?"

"Yeah I'm good, and that bitch just pressed, Nicki ain't payin her no mo attention that's all." Rah replied, getting on her phone.

I started bouncing my leg and shaking my head, like how the fuck this bitch gon- BITCHES IS WEIRD.

A hand was placed on my leg making me look up towards Nicki. "Calm down baby, she ain't shit." She kissed my neck, and pulled out her phone making an insta video, makin me laugh.

We all made it back to me and Nika house, but a bitch was still fucking pressed. Like hoe! I lost all fucking respect for yo stupid ass.

"I really cannot believe this shit! You shoulda fr beat her ass, that lil lick ain't do shit." I groaned, throwing my shit onna counter, taking off my heels.

"She ain't worth it, I don't fight nobody in public, that shit is unprofessional, The Queen don't do that." She said, coming up to me, grabbing my waist, kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe you so unbothered tho." I growled, this bitch really had me bent. I hate fake bitches. Nicki grabbed me by the throat, instantly making me relaxing, pulling me into a kiss, sticking her long ass tongue down my throat.

"Unbothered!" Rah said,causing me and Nik to pull away looking towards Rah, she was recording us, so I blushed and hid my face in Nicki shoulder. Nicki grabs my ass and sticks her tongue at her the camera. Rah laughs, stops recording,then walks out the kitchen, into the living room.

"Relax babygirl, lets go get into some pajamas." I nodded and grabbed her hand walking upstairs. We walked into the bathroom and Nicki slipped off her dress making me look at her ass, blushing.

"Dam my daddy's ass is fat." I said, poking it. She smirked and winked at me, going to the closet to find something to wear. I reach back and try to reach the zipper but the dress to tight and my arms to short.

"Baby, can you get this?" I called out, a few moments later, she came in, wearing some shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Get what?"

"My zipper." Her eyes flashed with lust, and she quickly came up behind me, unzipping it and pulling my dress down. Running her hands all down my body, making me shiver.

"Quit, go downstairs with Rah." I laughed, making her pout and turn me around. Pulling my almost naked body, flush against her.

"But you just so fine." She groaned, moving her hands down, past my ass to the back of my thighs, about to pick me up. I push her away and giggle.

"Not now. Go." She groaned even louder, I pecked her lips and pushed her to the door. I walked into the closet and found one of Nicki's, big shirts I slip it over my body leaving me in the shirt and some panties. I make my way downstairs, to see the girls, watching TV. I walk over to Nicki and plop down in her lap, making her moan and wrap her arms around me, I just laugh.

"Yall some freaks." Rah laughed.

"Nah that's all Nicki."

"I can't help it baby, look what you got on." She whined, sliding her hand up my thigh. I roll my eyes and smack her hand away. I pull my phone out and check my instagram feed seeing some stupid fucking shit.

"This bitch really gon fuckin say, you said something about her daughter. Like what? This bitch don lost her fucking mind!" I growled throwing my fucking phone on the other side of the couch.

"Crazy." Nicki laughed, gripping my thighs, throwing her head back.

"Say the queen name you could get some ill press." Rah said, making me crack a smile, Nika shaking her head at her bestie.

"Lighten up baby, but that bitch got a hard head." She giggles, rubbing her knuckles, I frowned, and got up, walking into the kitchen, getting her some ice.

"Here you go bae" I said coming back, giving her the ice, she pulls me back onto her lap, and kisses my neck.

"Thank you baby, she lucky I'm not gon press charges on her. For throwing that fucking shoe at us." She shook her head, putting the ice on her knuckle.

I laughed and shook my head. "Generous Queen."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Lil bitch I heard these labels trynna make another me-Madi💫