Chapter 19: Ring Around The Gangs

Start from the beginning

I wake up with a pain in my head, I open my eyes half way I see it’s all dark. Did I sleep all day? I try to move but the sound of chains immediately wakes me up, I try again to move however I can only get so far. A voice from the dark corners of the room interrupts me trying to plan my escape. “Glad your awake, Siren. You know your family got away, no one can find any of their tracks not even our best men.” He chuckles “But lucky us, you left behind a clue to your whereabouts.” Oh fuck, how could I be so stupid! I completely forgot to take the paper with me about the hideout I was staying at. “So how about we get to the chase, what do you want with me.” I spoke with as much confidence as I could, I heard the voice circling the room “Why get to the chase, I mean you are going to be here for a while.” He goes silent and I don’t hear his footsteps. Then I heard him speak only centimeters from my right ear “I rather just tease you bit by bit my darling, it’s more fun that way.” I then ask “Where’s your boss Neil and John, I need to speak to them.” This for some reason makes this man laugh hysterically, he tries to calm down from what I hear behind me but then it all goes silent then his mouth is again only centimeters from my ear but this time on my left. “My boss aren’t those two losers. Silly girl, I'm with the Gold Snakes. If you treat the people like you are right now, you know you’ll get on more hit lists than anything?” my blood ran cold. Shit. Shit. Shit. Then his face appears from the darkness in front of me. “Recognize me sweet heart?” his brown hair and brown eyes are a soft dark chocolate color but what I notice the most is that his facial structure is like his brother’s. “What a pleasure Elijah Emmerson. I guess you’re here because your brother got in shit with the Divine Abyss and Grim Infernos.” I smirk obviously to make him angry. However the smile wiped off my face, quite literally when I receive a slap to my cheek. My face whips to the side from impact but as I slowly turn my head back to face him I shake my hair out of my face and with a nonchalant voice I reply “You know your brother deserved every single thing those assholes done to him.” That earns me another slap however this time I felt my cheek open from the force of his impact this time. The blood trickled down my face but that doesn’t stop me. “Awe is little Eli trying to take revenge for his brother? Maybe he’s too fucked up to return the favor himself.” And this earns me the worst reaction even worse than my dad’s. He pushes the chair so I fall on my side with it I grunt however the wind gets blown out of me when his dress shoe foot comes colliding with my stomach and face multiple times as if he’s a soccer player trying out to make the big league teams. I felt crack after crack and the bruising starting already. “You bitch! You deserve to die from speaking about him like that especially in front of me!” He stopped for a second wondering if I have had enough but I spit out blood on his shoe as soon as he stopped which obviously made him think that I didn’t have enough. He continues this for few minutes or even longer until I was breathing heavy with purple and black marks all over. I tried to move but I immediately stop gasping from the pain. He chuckles rolling up his sleeves of his black shirt “Don’t worry sweetheart, my lesson with you is just getting started. I’ll be back for more, so much more. But obviously I don’t want you to die before I torture you more.” He winks and leaves me in this room alone with the only source of light shinning above me. I completely forgot about the Gold Snakes and how they would probably take revenge against the Siren. I keep my eyes awake even though I feel like closing them and sleeping a little while. My eye sight is blurry but my ears are working quite well, I heard voices outside of the door. “Scorpion, what are you doing here?” I heard that laugh, evil just like his fathers. I guess you can’t change your DNA. “I came as soon as I heard that you had the Siren here. What she did to Luke was a serious offense.” I heard both of them laughing if I haven’t heard Billy’s real laughter I would of thought that this was his real laugh. “Don’t worry, we just started half an hour ago. Little sassy bitch wasn’t giving up but I gave her a lesson that left her breathless.” I heard Eli speaking to Billy which was nothing but the truth. “I'm not done with her yet but I’ll have her my way then I can toss her to whoever wants her. She’s not leaving the Gold Snakes so easily.” My heart sank, never did I ever think I would be caught and act so carelessly. “Can I see her? I heard countless rumors that she’s quite the beauty like the Siren she is.” Billy putting interest in seeing me but I don’t want to see him right now even if he had a plan to save me, he would only bring me back to his father. “I wouldn’t say she’s still that beauty because of her lesson just now but she sure is. If she didn’t have that nasty sassy mouth. I would of actually made her mine.” I hear the door opening but didn’t dare to move to cause me more pain, I kept my eyes close and not because I chose to but because of the swelling near my eyes. I heard only one pair of footsteps then Elijah spoke from farther away “I'm going to grab a few, toys. I’ll be back in half an hour beauty. Scorpion if she talks back while you’re here, do as you please just don’t kill her, yet.” Then the door slammed closed but I heard the foot steps lightly making it’s way over to me. Hearing the gasp I managed to open my eyes just a little bit revealing a shocked Billy. My breathing still heavy but I'm managing as much as I can right now. He runs up to me crouching down. “Oh my god, my princess. I came as soon as I knew that you were here. I'm getting you out of here.” He takes out a switch blade ripping the ropes, with a horse shaky low voice that’s straining I slowly talk to Billy. “Don’t. You dad will just do the same but he’ll find out that we know each other and use that against us.” Rocky creeps into this room closing the door behind him. “Rocky I need you to take her, they can’t know I betrayed them we still need them to trust me.” Rocky nods his head picking me up. Billy’s hand comes up to me caressing my face. “I promise I’ll protect you. You won’t leave my side princess.” I felt Rocky beginning to sprint and after that all I heard was gun shots ringing through the entire building. “ROCKY BRING HER BACK HERE OR GOD HELP ME YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE HER PLACE IN HELL.” This caused Rocky to continue sprinting “Don’t worry Angel, I wont let them get you.” I barely even know Rocky but he knows my middle name? “How do you know my middle name Rocky?” I instantly see him realizing he slipped. “Scorpion calls you princess and I thought to give you a nickname too.” I felt myself feeling unsafe with Rocky suddenly but I had no other choice, my body was physically unable to move out of his arms. He puts me inside of the backseat of the car then sits right after me closing the door behind him. “Let’s get out of here!” the car comes to life going the speed of light, Rocky climbs to the passenger seat leaving me in the back groaning in pain. I pass out yet again but before I do I hear the brothers speaking “She passed out. Do you think Billy will be okay Rocky?” I heard a worrisome Ricky asking. “He’ll be fine, he’s next in line he knows what he’s doing.” I knock out completely not giving a shit if I'm only being tossed gang to gang who want to kill me.