Chapter 2|| fuck

I tap my bell on the desk waiting to get out of class. I want to fucking get out.

Suddenly the bell rings. I get up and grab my bag. I walk out and start towards the parking lot.

Someone bumps into me knocking me to the floor. I hit the floor and huff" Fuck" I mutter as I stand up as the guy keeps walking.

I sigh and hurry out of the school and walk towards the busy street. Not having it. School gives me a headache.

I walk across the street and start heading home before a line of expensive sports cars race past me.

I roll my eyes and continue to walk towards my house. I really don't like my life, If I could, Id kill myself.

But I have to be there for the twins.

20 minutes later...
I kick off my boots and sit on the couch. Mom walks in with her sense of rocker chick style of clothes.

My mom is a singer, has a small band. Performs everywhere here and there. Makes enough to live.

I watch as she sits down next to me and pats my leg" How was school?" She asks as I shrug as I change the channel.

" Same ole same ole?" She says pulling me towards her. She kisses my head and sighs.

" Yeah, People being people, Life going on" I whisper as I glance at my tattoos. I forget i have them some times.

The twins walk in" My babies!" She smiles as they tackle us on the couch.

I groan as My mom kisses them.

Time to go to my room. I stand up and walk upstairs to my room. Meaning the attic.

I shut the door and sigh plopping down on my luxurious queen size bed that takes up half the space up here.

It's insulated and warm, My own little nook since we only have a three bedroom house. Ive been living up here since I was 13. Means 4 years ago.

I curl up in my bed and grab my phone as Ivy texts me. Ugh.

Party 2nite, Dress up, pick you up at 8;)- I

K, Thanks!- L

Oh boy. It is Friday night.

I can take a quick nap before I have to party my ass off.

I snuggle into my bed and close my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

4 hours later...
I curl my hair and pin it up. Ivy walks in all dolled up as I turn off the curling iron.

" You ready?" She asks as My mom sings louder in the garage.

I sigh and nod" Let's get out" I smile as I fix my tight shirt.

We walk out to her car and drive to Maverick( Rick for short) Joy's house. One of the matching tattoo dudes. Like that Alaric guy Ivy is obessed with.

We walk into the loud mansion full of grinding teens and drunken singing.

I smile as Ivy grabs my hand and stops me" It's the bad boys" She whispers peeking at the group all dressed up nicer than usual.

She drools a bit" Can I just have Lorenzo?" She sighs staring at the green eyes Italian dressed in Tommy Hilfiger.

They are fancy fuckers. I can barely afford nike on occasions.

" Let's get beer" I mutter as I drag her away from the group of fuck boys and the groupies.

She pulls away and disappears somewhere as I head to the Vodka bottles. It burns, But it helps.

I pour some into a shot cup and take two. I let it burn down my throat and sigh.

I watch as the lights go on and off, the music baring profane things in the air as I close my eyes and move with the beat.

I don't know how to get away from my shitty life. Expect to get drunk and party. I grab one of the many bottles of vodka and chug some down before I dance up on the table with someone I don't know.

" Go Letha!" I hear people chant as I grind up on somebody.

they hold me close to them. I grin and let mys lf be free" Go letha!" They chant as I turn around and dance up on the girl.

I slide down her body and take a swig of the vodka before feeling her back up again. I need to breathe.

Panic spreads through my brain as I hop down and find myself outside gripping a tree. What the fuck.

I sit down and lay back in the fresh green grass. I rub my face and groan. What am I doing to myself?

Im drunk and Im fucking stupid.

I sit up and try to stand up before falling over. I huff and get back up again. I slowly take my time and walk out of the huge backyard.

Id rather go to a rager. But I don't want to get raped...

I feel something crawl up my throat. I walk over to the trash and throw up in it" Fuck" I whisper as I groan and wipe my mouth.

This is the reason I'm single, Im a drunk mess.

I am never going to find someone. It's funny. I'll probably end up marrying some abusive drunk like my father and have a couple of kids, Get abused every day.

It's funny.

I make my way down the giant drive full of people and sigh. Im drunk, and Im an ugly girl.

Odd's of being raped it 100%.

I slowly walk done the hill and towards the gates of the east side. Im south side, Meaning it's ok, but Not as fancy as everyone else.