~Sick~

*Sope*
*Little J-hope
                            *Daddy Yoongi

J-hope wakes up in little space but something doesn't feel right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*J-Hopes point of view*
I woke up feeling heavier and hotter than I was last night. My throats all icky and I don't feel well.
"Baby you gotta get up."
"Daddy?" Why does my voice sound like this?
"Hi bubba are you ok?"
"N-no."
"What's the matter?"
I can feel myself slipping further into little space. Uh oh.
*Yoongi's point of view*
He's sick oh no. He usually lures himself out of little space if he is.
"Baby boy, are you feeling icky?"
"*gurgle*" he sticks his hand in his mouth. Damn it he's in baby space.
"Why don't we get you a bath and some medicine. How does that sound?"
He makes grabby hands towards me. After picking him up I bring him to the bathroom. I undress him and placed him gently in the bath tub.
*Authors point of view*
After yoongi placed him in the bath J-hope started crying because he didn't like the water. After about 30 minutes of bathing yoongi placed him out of the bath and dressed him up and noticed that he still had a fever.
"Hey baby boy how about we go take medicine and then cuddle how does that sound?"
He makes grabby hands toward his daddy meaning that sounds like a plan.
"Alright open up and take the medicine like a good boy?"
J-Hope shook his head because he knows that the medicine is nasty.
"Please, for daddy?"
After 5 minutes of pleading J-Hope finally decided to open his mouth to take the medicine. After taking the medicine they cuddle on the couch.
"Your so pretty baby."
"Tank you dada~"
"Hey baby how old are you now?"
"I ish 3 years old!" He said as he holds up 3 fingers.
"Awwww you pretty baby so cute~!"
"*giggles cutely* can we cuddle now dada~!"
"Yes we can baby."
————————————————————————
A/N: so that's the second chapter I know this took me a long time to make but I was pretty distracted lately and kept forgetting so sorry~! HOPE YOU ENJOYED~!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS~! ❤️💜