~Forgotten~

*Chaekura*
*Mommy Sakura*
*Sub Chaeyeon*

Sakura got distracted by a friend and left her poor baby Chaeyeon tied up after play time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Authors POV*

Sakura and Chaeyeon were having a nice relaxing weekend at home when suddenly Chaeyeon thought it would be a good idea to tease her mommy and get her to play with her.

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy"

"My love you need to use your inside voice"

"But mommy I'm horny"

"Aww baby you wanna play?"

"Yes please mommy"

"Okay baby go ahead and get naked I expect you to be on the bed when I come in hun"

*SMUT WARNING*

As Sakura came up the stairs she could already hear the needy moans of her sweet babygirl, she couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Mommy please hurry m so wet"

"Patience baby I need to get my dick babygirl"

As she went to go get her dick and ropes Chaeyeon sat there with her sweet juices dripping down her leg.

"Okay baby go lay down up their hunny"

As Chaeyeon made her way up to the pillow she made sure to sway her hips and try to show her pussy off so her mommy would get more aroused.

"Fuck baby you look so wet"

"Mommy please jus tie me up and fuck me please mommy"

As Sakura entered her Chaeyeon she couldn't help but moan at her tightness.

"Fuck baby your so fucking tight"

"Just for you mommy, please mommy faster"

As Chaeyeon's moans filled the house this encouraged Sakura to go faster.

"Fuck mommy fuck I'm going to cum fuck"

"Come on my little slut cum for me baby"

"Shit fuck fuck fuck mommy I'm cumming"

"good job baby such a good girl cumming for mommy like that."

Just as Sakura was about to give Chaeyeon after care she heard the doorbell ring

*DING DONG*

"Ah shit baby I'm gonna go check who that is then I'll come untie you alright hun?"
"Okay mommy but hurry I'm dirty and cold mommy"

She went to go open the door and to her surprise she saw her friend Yena with tears running down her face.

"Hey Yena what are you doing here, come on in hun"

"Sorry me and my boyfriend got into a fight and all the other bandmates are busy and and I didn't know who else to come too, I can leave if your busy..."

"No no hun come on in, lemme go get ice cream and we can watch movies and forget about that jerk."

"Thank you so much Sakura..."

"Anytime hun"

As they watched movies and ate ice cream and laughed it seems Sakura forgot an important little detail, she never untied Chaeyeon. They also didn't seem to hear her cries and pleas for Sakura to come get her. As her cries got louder so did the laugher and the movies.

"Okay Sakura I think I should head home now, thank you so much for cheering me up"

" no problem hun anytime, you know your always welcome here."

"Oh by the Sakura, where is Chaeyeon? Is she a work?"

"Fuck fuck no shit Jesus Christ I forgot, thank you for coming but you need to go."

"Okay thank you um I hope everything is okay"

As Sakura ran up the stairs she finally heard the cries of her baby and it shattered her heart hearing her baby repeat her name and her safeword. As she busted through the door the smell of pee and vomit filled her nose and she wanted to cry when she saw her baby laying on the bed shivering and sobbing.

"Baby shit mommy's sorry baby I forgot Yena came over shit my baby I'm so fucking sorry."

"M-mommy cold..."

"My baby I know come one lets get you a nice hot bath and some nice hot coco and then we can cuddle and watch Disney movies. Would you like that hun?"

"Yes please mommy...mommy please don't forget me like that again that hurts an an I was cold..."

"I know baby mommy will never do that ever again okay baby?"

"Okay mommy I believe you mommy..."

As they enjoyed the rest of the evening together Chaeyeon loved being babied and taken care of by her mommy and Sakura loved taking care of her baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hellooooooo babiesssssssss! It's been so long hasn't it? Jesus creepers okay soooo about the last chapter I have pt.2 in the work so this is a filler until I finish it. It's just been hard writing it so I'll get it out as soon as I can! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love yalllllllll okay byeeeeeeeee❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍🤎💕💞💓💗💖💘💝❣️