35.| La cacaracha

Start from the beginning

Mr Schuester clapped his hands when Jayden jumped onto the piano, "let me ask you something, where do you think you'll be in the year 2030?"

Jayden looked at his best friend who sat beside him when Jayden turns his head towards the chairs to hear, "broadway,"

Rachel and Kurt both turned towards each other when Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "twinsies!"

Artie raised his hand with a smile beside Jayden and Mike, "walking," Jayden pats Artie's shoulder, "in jail,"

Jayden turned his head towards Puck, "or dead, or both," Puck shrugs his shoulders when Jayden sent him a confused look, "wherever you are,"

Mr Schuester points at them, "whatever you are doing, you're going to need to be able to speak Spanish," Jayden smirked at Santana, "the reality is, by 2030, more people on this planet will be speaking spanish than any other language,"

"the world is changing, our culture is changing," Lucy smiled at her boyfriend who was sat down beside Jayden, on the piano bench, "and that needs to be reflected in here,"

Mr Schuester smiled when Santana crossed her arms over her chest, "so for our next assignment, we're only doing songs written or performed by someone Latin, or of Latin descent,"

Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "or English songs performed bilingually," Brittany smirked at Jayden and Santana, "ooh, i'm bilingual,"

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows at Brittany when Jayden just playfully smiled at Brittany, "uh, Mr Schue, though i love that we're finally getting,"

Santana looked around the choir room, "all Lima sounds machine in here, why now?" Mr Schuester turns to Santana, "oh, Santana, because it's long-overdue,"

he turns towards the new directions, "the truth is, i love all things latin," Jayden half smiled, "i mean, i love latin food, latin art, latin people.."

Santana looked at Mr Schuester, "you don't know any latin people," someone knocked onto the choir room door when the man comes inside the room, "i know,"

Mr Schuester shook the man's hand with a smile, "um, guys," he looked at the new directions, "this is David Martinez," Mr Schuester looked at David, "David Martinez, this is the glee club,"

Jayden waved his hand along with Brittany and Quinn when he looks at his girlfriend, Sugar and Artie, "cutest.."

Rachel spoke when she turns her head towards her boyfriend who just frowned, "smile.." Sugar was in a daze, "ever.." Artie shook his head when he frowned, "hello, everyone,"

David smiled at them, "it's a pleasure," Jayden frowned when he saw some of the girls gazing over him, "David here is one of my many latin friends,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "and uh, he's interested in starting his own night school glee club," Jayden looked at Santana who wore a smile on her face, "after hours, so, uh.."

David looked around them, "i invited David to come watch us get our duende on," Mr Schuester smiled at Jayden, "Duende?"

Finn furrowed his eyebrows, Jayden heard Santana sigh, "it means dwarf, you ass," Jayden looked at Santana when Finn shrugged his shoulders, "San.."

Santana sent Jayden a small smile, "now i'm completely confused," Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "so, what's the assignment?"

Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "to sing, in spanish, with duende," Mr Schuester turns to Santana, "which, yes, does literally mean dwarf, but metaphorically, it means," Mr Schuester turns to David, "to have spanish soul,"