7. Overcooked

-Cut the onions!!!-

-I am!-

-Kin-san are you cutting the onions!?!?!-

-I am Yuzuru-san!!!-

-Where is the meat!?!?!-

-It's on the stove, why are you not getting it?!?!? Go get it!-

-Aaaah it's burning! It's on fire!!! Aghhh-

-Well extinguish it!!!-

-I'm trying! What are you doing?!?! Why are you not getting the order out!!! Ah no, my sink is moving, I can't wash the dishes!!!-

-Leave the dishes! Go cut the onions!!!-

-What? You're supposed to be cutting them!!!-

-30 seconds left! Go get the chicken!-

-Quickly, Kin-san, serve the dish! Quickly!!!-

-Aaaaagh, DID IT!-

-Three stars! Yes! Bring it here!-

I laughed, high fiving him.

We have been playing for 2 hours, it was dark outside, and we were sweating so far. A lot. My throat hurt from yelling, and I think my couch was broken from Yuzuru jumping up and down in excitement.

He was really competitive, I mean really. He wasn't satisfied with a score less than maximum 3 stars. So we were stuck playing the same level until perfection. It sounds tiring, but he is so full of energy that it basically spread to me, and soon enough I was jumping up and down like crazy as well.

-Ugh I need a break.- I said, pausing the game. 

-Nooo- he whined, spreading himself on the couch like a toddler, throwing a fit. 

-Dude, I'm literally having a workout over here.- 

A laugh spreads across the room, both of us realizing just how tired we were. I looked at the clock. It was 6 pm. And of course then I was attacked with the realization that I haven't eaten anything other then biscuits since noon. 

-You hungry?- Asked my guest.

-You reading my mind?- I turned my head towards him. Both of us sitting/ laying on the couch.

-No, I'm just hungry myself.-

-I'm a horrible host.- I said calmly. 

-I  see you're not concerned much about that.-

-Not really, no.-

-Screw you- 

We stayed silent for a while, before bursting into a puddle of laughter.

-Ahh, I don't even no what's so funny anymore.- I said, catching my breath.

-Me neither.- He breathed out, wiping a tear as he sat up.

-But seriously, are you hungry?- I was trying not to laugh, but his silly faces were tempting me to.

-I don't know... Are you?- He wiggled his eyebrows, HIS EYEBROWS.

-You're the guest, you say first.- I jokingly deep bowed.

-Oooo, thank you very much, but this is your house, you go first please.-Yuzuru responded, bowing in the same manner.