"Wanna come over?" he had asked when they were on the road again. He had refused to meet her confused eyes but had seen flushed neck and ears through passing lights.

"Is it okay? Won't Drake mind?" she asked while scratching her neck and drumming heart.

Why was she nervous? She has been alone with him so many times in a closed room and yet, today everything they had repeated felt different. Felt electrical.

"The place is mine as much as his. He won't mind." He assured her but she felt that maybe, he was more nervous about this then she was.

He parked in front of a two-story brick house. Since last time she came here she was sleeping in one half and in daze in other, she didn't had time to look around. The house wasn't was she had imagined. The place didn't look scary or run down. It was really normal compare to what Dean usually goes for.

"I thought it was better to find a place you can comfortably hang around in. There is a garden in the back as well." he explained, probably guessing her thoughts.

Holding her hand in his, they paused as Dean opened the door. There were potted plants put beside it. Small buds of red roses could be seen from the little light from streets.

"I'm back." Dean hollered.

The house was brightly lit. Drake was standing in front of the stove with a spoon in hand.

He was in his underwear.

Whiteys.

"For fuck sake! How many times have I told to dress your sorry excuse of a body! Nobody wants to see it!" Dean shouted while covering her eyes.....and ears.

"How was I supposed to know you were gonna bring Sara back? And keep your manners in front of the guest."

"And showing them this disgusting body is welcoming?"

"Is someone jealous?"

"Fuck! She hasn't even seen that much of me! How dare you show her your body before I did mine?"

She could literally hear everything.

"C'mon baby, let's go." With his hands still covering her eyes and ears, he guided her to stairs. They paused again somewhere and suddenly she was picked up.

"Keep your eyes closed." he ordered her.

She could help but grin but listened.

It was a slightly bumpy ride but a small one so she didn't mind being handled like a sack of potato. She heard his close the door and lock it before he laid her on the mattress.

"Now open your eyes and forget what you saw!"

Before she could open her eyes, her lips were met with his. The breath was knocked out of her as she clutched his shirt in her hands. He took off his jacket and threw it over. His arms holding himself over her as he kissed her.

It was hot and sweet. Her brain had already erased the images demanded without her permission. Her brain, which also listen to him more than her.

A soft sigh escapes her mouth which turned some kind of switch in Dean as he bit down on her lips, breaking the skin. But he quickly licked the place, before she felt anything. She was already feeling too much. He lips moved down, to her throat where he left bites and licks till, he found a spot he liked to suck on.

Sara wanted to stop before her heart burst but she could feel his heart, moving faster than hers under her hand. The heat from it was making it suffocating. She opened her eyes to say something when they fell on something on the carpet behind Dean.

She pushed Dean hard, he probably wasn't expecting that because he fell beside her.

Sara was on her feet on the mattress while trying to dig a hole in the wall.

"Baby?" Dean asked hesitantly breathless.

Sara wanted to talk but because of previous activity and the fright all she could do was point.

There, was crawling the devil itself.

A large spider.

Dean had screamed.

He had jumped on his feet as well and stuck close to her.

"Kill it!" he pushed her to her death like nothing.

She looked at him in shock and a deep feeling of betrayal. She? Kill it? Has this man lost his mind? Did he wanted her to be cursed? And where did all his possessiveness and manliness go huh? Wasn't he going to take a bullet for her?

"You kill it! Weren't you going to hurt anyone for me?" She snapped back.

"That did not include this! I meant a human! A normal human!" he snapped back without removing his eyes from it. As it moved, they both screamed and dug themselves into further corner of the wall.

Oh god, save us! Sara screamed in her head. She didn't want to die like this.

"Dean, its staring at us!" she couldn't help but screech.

"Baby, please kill it. I will never ask for anything ag--ahhhhhh!" they both screamed as it climbed over the mattress.

The monster was probably becoming more powerful because it started crawling closer and Sara start seeing the end of her life's tunnel.

Suddenly door burst open and there stood Drake with a gun in hand.

They were saved!

"Where is he? Where is he?" he demanded, pointing his gun around.

"There! Kill it!" they both shouted at the same time while pointing towards the spider.

Drake followed their finger and just blanked out for few seconds. His gun stilled in mid air while he stared at the spider.

"You wussies are on your own on this one."