Chapter 10

Hailey's POV

I felt myself being carried and heard muffled voices. You're gonna be okay! Then everything went black.

When I woke up, the room was empty. I had a brace around my ankle and wrist, and bandages around my back and stomach. I tried to push my self up. I felt pain shoot through my shoulder. I winced. Caitlin walked in quietly.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

"Better. Thank you."I said in a raspy voice.

"No problem." She said with a smile.

Laurel and Sara walked in.

"Hey." They said gently.

"Hey." I chuckled.

"You really scared us." Laurel said.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"You saved my life. " Sara said.

"At 16, you did what I couldn't do at 23. And you didn't give up any information. You're one the strongest people I know. " Oliver said waking in.

"I'm flattered." I said.

Laurel looked at Sara and back at me.

"We need you to tell us what exactly happened." Laurel said.

"Sure. Sara and I were waking home and we were attacked on the street. Someone hit on the back of the head and I blacked out. Then I woke up in a warehouse chained to two posts. This man walked in asking for the identity of the Green Arrow and his associates. I didn't tell him anything and he kept trying to get the information out of me. When they finally left, I dislocated my thumbs, snuck out and grabbed Sara. And yeah you get the picture." I responded.

"Do you know who the man was?" Oliver asked.

"No. He didn't look familiar." I replied.

Sara looked at the floor.

"It was Anthony Ivo." She said.

Oliver turned.

"Ivo?" Oliver questioned.

"Yes." Sara replied.

"How is he still alive?" Oliver asks surprised.

"I don't know. But he knows that Hailey is our sister." Sara said.

"He was trying to get the info from someone he thought was weaker." Oliver said looking down.

Caitlin came over to the group.

"Okay guys, she needs to rest and I need to check her injuries. So would you guys mind leaving for a bit? Except Sara. " She asked.

Everyone except Sara filed out the room.

Caitlin walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a salve and fresh bandages.

"Sara you need to learn how change the bandages. So just watch me do it." Caitlin said looking at Sara.

Sara nodded.

Caitlin turned to me and said, "Okay, we're gonna our fresh bandages on. Let's get you sitting up."

Caitlin helped me up and onto the edge of the bed, took off the wraps and applied the cool salve.

"This salve is hyrdoxidate and florine sulfate. It is a quick acting disinfectant and it decreases healing time." She said.

She handed Sara the jar and grabbed the bandage and started wrapping it around me.
After Caitlin finishes, she helps me lay back down.

"Get some rest." She said with a smile and left the room.

"Sara?" I called before she left.

She turned around.
"Yeah what's up?" She asked.

"Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Or course." She chuckles.

I had a hard time falling asleep comfortably. But Sara stroked my hair and smiled and before I knew it, I was asleep.