8

Times skip: it's friday and party time bitches

3rd pov.

Izuku checked the time and saw that it's 5:30pm. he has enough time to get ready. he took a long shower and went back to his room to dress up. the problem is he don't know what to wear and the bigger problem is that shouto will be at the party too. him and izuku texted a loooottt in the last three days and izuku couldn't help it but fell for him a bit. ok not a bit, he has a big fat crush on shouto so he doesn't want to look like a peace of broccoli. he wants to impress todoroki even if he knows that icyhot doesn't want to be in a relationship but izuku thinks that he can change his mind. maybe.
he searched for a outfit for about 20mins and his room looks like bakugo's room when he's angry.
after checking the time again izuku saw that he has enough time left so he decided to took a couple of pictures till his time came to leave.

When he arrived at minas he realized that he was the last one.
„deku you're late" bakugo yelled as always.
„it's exactly 7pm kacchan you're all came to early" izuku snapped back. „by the way hey everybody"
Ochaco ran from the kitchen to the living room, where the friends decided to chill, as she heard izukus voice and jumped on her best friend „deku i missed yooouuuuu" she said at the same time.
„i missed yoouu toooo" he beamed.
mina and eijiro joined the hug.

„it's been only a fucking week you saw each other what the fuck is wrong with you" the blonde and angry boy said in an annoyed tone.
Izuku, eijiro, mina and ochaco looked at him with a gaze that says 'stfu or you're dead' and bakugo let out a sharp breath (like a bull) but didn't said something against it and just ignored.

„izukuu nice to meet you officially" momo smiled and hugged him.
„nice to meet you too momo"
„hheyyyoo dekuu don't forget me" jiro said.
„how could i forget you" he answered and hugged her.
„hello izuku" shouto greeted with a smile on his face.
„ohh hey shoutoo" izuku blushed over this view but smiled back.
Meanwhile momo and jiro looked at each other with a shocked face. Shouto never really smiles like that. his eyes are basically sparkling but the couple decided with a nod that they don't want to say something about it. They don't want shouto to get pissed.

„ssooo that everybody is here nooowww... well i don't really had a idea what to do so do you have any?" mina asked.
„OMG GAYS I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO. LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER" jiro shouted.
„OMG I AM GOING TO BRING A BOTTLE" mina shouted back and ran off to get the bottle.
„WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING" bakugo yelled.
„YOU'RE SCREAMING YOURSELF BITCH" a pissed jiro answer while screaming.
„WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING BITCH" he said.
„calm down guys calm down" izuku tried to get them chills.
„SHUT UP DEKU SHIT" no wonder bakugo yelled.
„katsuki" shouto said in a warning voice.
„WHAT DO YOU WANT HALF AND HALF? ARE YOU PROTECTING YOUR LOVER OR WHAT" he yelled back.
Shouto answered with a cold face and voice „i'm just protecting a friend" and this last word, that 'friend' hurt izuku. he had low expectations but it still hurts. bakugo noticed it and stayed quite. he would never admit it but he cares for his friends. especially for deku. they are friends since he can remember and he know deku in and out and he can say how he feels with just one look.
„i am back gays lets start" mina said with a bright smile on her face. she knows that something is wrong but she also doesn't want to bring it up now so the best thing she can do is to change the topic.
„yes let's start" momo said.

They put the bottle in the middle of the tabel and sat down around it. The friends decided that momo should start and spin the bottle to choose someone.
The bottle stopped at kirishima.
(pls imagen smth. idk what to write i'm sorry. *james charles voice* unleash your inner writer sister)

They played a couple of rounds till ochaco turned the bottle and shouto was the chosen one.
„Truth" he choose.
„hmm i know what to ask you icyhot..." ochaco said with an evil smirk on her lips.
„oh no" momo said „you're not asking what i think you wanna ask" she added.
„i don't know what you're thinking sis. let me ask. shouto shouto shouto" uraraka started.
„just ask it" shouto retort.

„boy be 100% honest. how do you feel about izuku?"

____________________________________
yes i managed to write a chapter and it's pretty long. well for me tho.

i have a really important exam next week and i hope i'll do good pls pray for me :')

i also 'try' to update but i apologize if i don't but after this exam i'll be more "relaxed" (ok well that's a lie. i'll have about 10-12 class tests in december, 3 every week and i'll die) and yeah i promise that i update then.

this will be me in december