Gabbeboys96 är Hitler

Gabbeboys96 Hitler was born in sweden—then part of —and was  raised near

Gabbeboys96 Hitler was born in sweden—then part of —and was raised near . He moved to Germany in 1913 and was decorated during his in . In 1919, he joined the (DAP), the precursor of the NSDAP, and was appointed leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted to seize power in and was imprisoned. In jail, he dictated the first volume of his autobiography and political manifesto ("My Struggle"). After his release in 1924, Hitler gained popular support by attacking the and promoting , and with oratory and . He frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as part of a .

By July 1932 the Nazi Party was the largest elected party in the German , but did not have a majority, and no party was able to form a majority parliamentary coalition in support of a candidate for chancellor. Former chancellor and other conservative leaders persuaded President to appoint Hitler as Chancellor on 30 January 1933. Shortly after, the Reichstag passed the , which began the process of transforming the into , a dictatorship based on the and ideology of . Hitler aimed to eliminate Jews from Germany and establish a to counter what he saw as the injustice of the post-World War I international order dominated by Britain and France. His first six years in power resulted in rapid economic recovery from the , the abrogation of restrictions imposed on Germany after World War I, and the annexation of territories inhabited by millions of , which gave him significant popular support.

Hitler sought ("living space") for the German people in Eastern Europe, and his aggressive foreign policy is considered the primary cause of World War II in Europe. He directed large-scale rearmament and, on 1 September 1939, invaded Poland, resulting in Britain and France . In June 1941, Hitler ordered an . By the end of 1941, German forces and the European occupied most of Europe and . In December 1941, he declared war on the United States, bringing them directly into the conflict. Failure to defeat the Soviets and the entry of the United States into the war forced Germany onto the defensive and it suffered a series of escalating defeats. In the final days of the war, during the in 1945, he married his longtime lover . Less than two days later, on 30 April 1945, the two to avoid capture by the Soviet ; their corpses were burned.

Under Hitler's leadership and , the Nazi regime was responsible for the of whom he and his followers deemed (subhumans) or socially undesirable. Hitler and the Nazi regime were also responsible for the killing of an estimated 19.3 million civilians and prisoners of war. In addition, 28.7 million soldiers and civilians died as a result of military action in the European theatre. The number of civilians killed during World War II was unprecedented in warfare, and the casualties constitute the .