Exact Moment...

"Time is the healer, time moves on, time don't wait for anyone". This is a line from a well known Indian song which you must be aware about. I am a person who find contradiction in everything. On finding a simile with a coin, we should always have a heads or a tails, which i would like to compare with positive and negative way of perceptiveness.  It may be because of my existing confusions or from the random way I am looking at life. I am building confusions which are somewhat completely irrelevant.

The confusion first starts on what could be relevant and what could be irrelevant. Finding a solution is difficult, because somehow we will end up in momentary satisfactions. So, indirectly, its about whether our need is momentary or for the complete fulfillment of life. We always listen to sessions or motivational books to find a conclusion in this scenario. But won't they add up more confusions to the existing ones? As far as I know, these will help us to ask questions to us. Upon asking more questions, we will fail to answer most of them and dissatisfaction is guarantee. Something, somebody, someplace can influence you in such a way that, indirectly we start to answer the question "Why?", which indeed is the question to be answered to solve the puzzle for the confusion. As of now, there are few situations which I happen to answer to that question. I didn't know what to answer. But answering myself atleast is so relevant inorder to make me authentic to myself. 

Finding the answer was not difficult. Because that something, somebody or someplace is the only one answer. So, I have an answer atleast to my own self. "I have a reason to win". How can you ever conclude that, that something or somebody as irrelevant? Answering that need a lot of inhibitions. It is here, this exact moment, the relevancy for the first statement comes. "Time is the healer, time moves on, time don't wait for anyone". If I am waiting for time to move on and wait for the same time to heal the wound from the failure to find the exact moment, what is the point to repent?

If you ever find your reason to win, then stop wandering for more. Expecting something better on the other side of the river is the worst mistake you can make in your life. Grab it. That reason will be the only thing in the world which will make you happy in being selfless. Now, I am finding an answer to  a new question. We don't know what can close one chapter and open a new one. What if, we are losing that reason and end up at the starting point again. The reason for success is the weakest point to make you fail as well. Confused !!

                                                  - Devrat