sans x garfield

garfield was walking a mountain one day, when suddenly he fell through a big H O L E in the ground. "oof yelled garfield as he hit the ground, garfield looked around and he realised that this is where the monsters lived before they moved onto the surface. Garfield flew out of the ruins because he is just so E P I C. flowey the annoying flower then appears out of the ground and tries to kill garfield and snatch his soul for some reason , flowey throws a bullet but it cant hurt garfield because he is just.. so ...E P I C. so then flowey freaking dies. while on the way to the barrier Garfield uses his spidey sense to find that a hot skeleton is following him, Garfield then turned around and unsheathed his big meaty shlong, the second sans appered he saw garfields shlong and got turned on so he took out his blue glowey this out from his shorts. garfield meowed seductively and sans blushed, they then started to frick. sans's shlong slipped right into garfields butthole.

"oh frick" garfield exclaimed while moaning intensely

"ehehehehe" sans started to laugh at the blushing orange cat, he was so hot and sans could not take it

"oh sans" garfield was already nutting but sans was not giving up, sans the continued to take a massive nut in garfields bootyhole. garfield then looked over and odie was there! he was watching the the whole time. odie then let out a massive bork and exploded, right in front of them.
Garfield sheds a massive tear, and sans stomps on him, Garfield was so upset at sans he used his epic powers to disintegrate him.

The end

Authors notes:

Just so most people know I write these fanfictions for a good laugh i don't usually write about two characters i actually ship, so I put a name in a hat and another name in the other and whatever the names are that s going to be what the next fan fiction is going to be about.

So at the end of every fan fiction that I write there is going to b e an announcement of what the next fan fiction is going to be, so for the next one i already wrote in school, and it is mr.krabs x adult dora.