Ch 11. Love-Love Paradise Part 2

Things to look out for!

Y/N ~ your name
F/C ~ favorite color or colors
F/B ~ favorite band
N/N ~ nick name
F/A ~ favorite animal
F/An~ favorite anime
S/F/C~ second favorite color
S/N~ ship name
F/D~ favorite design

That us all for now ill add more later if needed❤

"Hey bae I'm gonna go sit under the umbrella. Me and the sun don't get along very well." Zane said. I giggled.

"Ima just uh sit with uh you." I said.

"No you go and have some fun." Zane said.

"Um n..nah I'm good ill just um come with you." I said walking with Zane.

"Um ok." He said.

"Yeah um Arron ill just um go and sit with Y/N and Zane, ok bae" Aph said.

"Ok babe." Arron screamed back at here.

When Aph came over I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Zane.

"Ok girl spill the beans, whats is wrong?" I asked her smiling.

"I can ask you the same thing." Aph said.

"U...uh you first." I said getting nervous.

"Oh uh fine, I c...can't swim." She said my mouth hung open.

"Seriously I can't swim either." I said. Honestly I'm a bit surprised, she never told me that.

"Really, anyway please don't tell Arron, im begging you ok." Aph begged me.

"Ok but you can't tell Zane either ok." I begged her back.

"Ok I won't." She said "Hey wanna build a sand castle?" She asked smiling.

"Sure, ok." I answered.

We sat there building our sand castle. This is what we used to do. We would walk over to the beach and build sand castles. I loved that memory. We were laughing and talking.

          Zanes pov(its been a while)                      

Y/N and Aph were sitting building sand castles and talking. Every once in a while Y/N would laugh. It was the best thing ever. Man she is just so adorable, I'm so lucky. I looked back down at her long scar on her leg. She also had scars on her back, neck, and stomach.

I remembered when i moved her hair and saw her eye. It looked horrible, but it made her, her. Even her scars are what made her, her. I loved her. She is my everything.

She is so adorable just sitting there laughing with Aph. I looked at her wrist, they were not from the wreck.(idk how he would know this but idec) They were in lines. I instantly felt grief for her, i mean her mom and dad died, she lost her eye, her sister hates her, and plus she told me her bestfriend got killed, by Ein, and then she got rejected from her dream college. She has been through a lot.

I feel so bad for her. I wish I would've been able to be there for her.

                      Your pov.                      

Zane was watching me and Aph make sand castles. Soon it was time to go back to the hotel.

We got there and ate some food. I was extremely tired. I walked up to my room. I went to the bathroom. I took off my swimsuit and looked at my scars. The one that runs from my wrist to my elbow looks a little better. The burns on my back seem a lot better. My cut on my leg still looks bad, even though I had gotten in tge wreck when i was 16, but they told me it would take a lot of years to heal. (Idek I'm just making stuff up)