Ch.3 The sleepover Part 1

Things to look out for!

Y/N ~ your name
F/C's ~ favorite color or colors
F/B ~ favorite band
N/N ~ nick name
F/A ~ favorite animal
F/An~ favorite anime

That us all for now ill add more later if needed❤

I woke up, and looked at my phone's clock. It read 1:00, ugh I slept in again.
I have been living here for about a week now. (Sorry I skipped a week I did it because I really just want to get to a part that im really excited for ~wink wink~ hehe, also I'm gonna be making side stories later on👌) My phone dinged meaning I have gotten a new message. I looked and it said that Aph had texted me.

A~Aphmau U~you

A~ Hey Y/N I'm inviting everyone to my sleepover tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come😁😁.

U~ umm... Sure let me just get my things together and ill be there.😀.

I went upstairs and put my pajamas, brush, eye medicine, and some other important things in my bag. I took down my hair and fixed it making sure my bangs hid my bad eye. By time I was done it was 4:00. I decided to head over to Aph's house.

                   Toime skipu brought to you by Zoey... Wait what what are you doing here Zoey go back to the house of night.                

I walked up to Aphmau's house and knocked. Aphmau opened up and basically pulled me in.

"Hello Y/N how are you doing today?" She asked me.

"Umm... I'm fine." I wispered so where no one could hear me.

"That's great,anyway let me introduce you to everyone else here." She said.

"O...ok" I answered her.

We went to the sofa.

"Everyone come here!" Aphmau yelled.

Everyone came to the living room to see what Aphmau was yelling about. I kinda giggled at how fast everyone ran here.

"So everyone this is Y/N she doesn't really like to talk, so don't be offended if she doesn't talk to you, Y/N this is..." She drew in a breath "... Garroth,Travis, Dante, Laurence, Vlyad, Zane, Arron, Kawaii-Chan, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Cadenza." She said taking in a breath.

"Hello Y/N." They all said at once.

"Hello beautiful girl, the names Travis." He said with a smirk on his face. Then a girl with blue hair came.

"Hey im sorry about him, I'm Katelyn by the way." She said. She grabbed Travis by the ear "Come on Casanova leave the poor girl alone." She said pulling him away.

"Owowowowowow." He said as Katelyn dragged him away.

I laughed at the sight. Someone touched my shoulder with my cut from the car wreck (quick thing she was in the car wreck that had killed her mom and dad but luckily she survived with only a few deep cuts ok back to the story😁) I yelled as the pain shot down my arm.

"S...sorry d...didn't mean to scare you or hurt you." The blonde haired guy which I'm pretty sure was Garroth had said.

I looked at him and smiled. He looked straight into my eyes. I felt my cheeks getting warm. (Hehe ik this is a zane x reader but Drama 😉😉)

It was about time for me to put the medicine on my eye. I waved to let Aph know. I walked away from the group that was on the sofa (oh yeah the whole meet and greet thing was over and they decided to get in a circle to play some games.)

                A little bit of Zane pov because I feel like it.                

Y/N waved at Aph and ran up the stairs. Ok weird I hope she is ok. Aphmau then ran after her.

"What was that all about?" Katelyn asked.

"Idk but i hope Y/N is alright." Garroth said.

"I'll go see if she is ok." Arron said to everyone.

               Back to you Y/N.                 

I went into the bathroom, Aphmau right behind me. We locked the door and went to the sink. I pulled out the medicine and looked at Aph.

"Does it hurt when you put the medicine on your eye?" She asked.

"Um yeah it really hurts." I said back.

I took my bangs and pinned them back.

"Yikes that looks really bad, but its better than when it first happened." She said.

There was a knock on the door. Aph motioned me to be quiet.

"Aph Y/N I know your in there let me in. (Ok I know that sounds weird but just don't think of it like that ok? Ok.) He said calmly.

"Um Arron that is kinda weird ya know." (See told ya she understands) Aph said to Arron.

"Oh um yeah I guess it is but..." He said not knowing what else to say.

Aph unlocked the door even though I pleaded her not to. Arron walked in and looked at my bad eye. I motioned for him to be quiet. He nodded.

"What happened?" He asked.

I looked at Aph.

"Ill tell you later, now lock the door." She said.

I took the medicine and put it on my eye. It stung again. I don't think I can ever stand the pain. I bit back the scream.

Arron and Aph both looked at me questioning.

"Are you ok, that looked like it hurt.?" Arron asked.

I shook my head letting them know I was ok. I unclipped my bangs and sighed. We walked downstairs back to the group.

"Y/N are you ok?" They all asked me.

I nodded my head at them. After that we dicided to play truth or dare. I was very nervous to do so well because I never really played before.

"Ok Kawaii-Chan will go first" Kawaii-Chan said. "Y/N-Sama truth or dare?" She asked. " 1 being truth and 2 being dare." She also said knowing I don't like talking.

I chose...

(Hehe cliffhanger hehe, hope y'all enjoyed this longer chapter I promise ill start making them longer but yeah bye I love you guys.)

Bye my little fishes🐠🐠
FISHY OUT🐟🐟

Word count including this~1091

(Hi its Zane sorry Fishy, man don't tell Y/N this but I think she is cute, don't you Fishy.?) 
Um yeah I guess wait ZANE what are you doing here, but yeah she is and maybe you have a chance with her Zane-Kun❤😉