Ch. 5 The Sleepover Part 3

Things to look out for!

Y/N ~ your name
F/C's ~ favorite color or colors
F/B ~ favorite band
N/N ~ nick name
F/A ~ favorite animal
F/AN~ favorite anime
S/F/C ~ second favorite color

That us all for now ill add more later if needed❤

Beginning of new flashback

So it has been about a few months after everything has happened. My thoughts are all over the place I applied for a very expensive and very wonderful college. I would love to go there, its my dream college.

I went to the mail box to get the mail. As I walked back to the house I seen there was letter from the college (look I couldn't think of any other college so this college has no name ok? Ok) I was filled with happiness.

I ran to the house, i sat down on the chair, and opened the letter. Before I read it i called my grandmother and grandfather to come see. As soon as they came and sat down i read.

' Dear, Y/N L/N

    I am very sad to say that you have been rejected by the college, again we are very sad and we hope you can find somewhere else to go.
                   (P.S I am so sorry and I wish you the best of luck in life. I really wish you could have been excepted since you sound like a lovely person. I hope we can meet each other some time. Call me if you want to talk. 573-8363. Thx) '

I smiled at the last note, but it still hurt badly, I ran up to my room and locked it.
I took out my razor and started to cut. One for my mom and dad being dead, another for my sister who doesn't care about me, another for Chloe, Chara, and Aph because they don't deserve me.

'Why does life hate me soo much, why can't people just forget about me' I thought to myself sobbing uncontrollably. I let the blood continue to flow until i felt like I should clean up.

              End of flashback

I told then everything. They looked at me with sadness. My face was got and sticky from crying so much. I closed my eyes. I felt hands wrap around me. I opened my eyes, everyone was hugging me crying.

"Wow, Y/N I'm very sorry I wasn't there, but why didn't you call me?" Aph said while hugging me again.

"B..because I didn't want you to worry about me." I said back.

"What happened to Lexi?" Garroth asked.

"Oh she became suicidal again like me, we both wound up in the crazy hospital, they wouldn't let us near sharp objects, I dicided that if I couldn't cut, then I'll just starve myself." I said taking a breath. "They put me on some medicine and they made an appointment with a psychiatrist, she helped me, I spent three years in the crazy hospital, when I was 21 they let me out. I was very happy of course. My last appointment was a week before I moved here. My psychiatrist told me that i needed to meet knew people even if I didn't talk often anymore. She said the only way I would feel better is if was to move away from the place it all started, and start a new life, so that is what I did and here i am. Oh then a few weeks after that they let Lexi out, she decided to move to Lacoa, and I decided to move to Phoenix Drop." I said taking in a breath, tears rolling down my face.

"Wow, do you and Lexi keep in touch?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah we do, but we don't talk as often, I do wish I could see her again though." I said.