"Yes, you heard me. I don't hate you Abhi. I can never hate you. Moreover I feel proud that you decided to love me when you could choose anyone else. Now get up, you bastard and get away from that motherfucking bitch before I decide to rip you apart from her. Come here and free me. We have our life and I don't want to waste any of my time behind Shanaya." I said and smirked. Abhi stared at me for some seconds before a cat-like smirk appeared on his face. I sighed. Oh, how I loved it when he smiled.

Abhi's eyes bounced back to Shanaya and in a flash of a second, with a jerk of his hips, he threw Shanaya on the floor. Shanaya fell down with a thud and cried out. And taking the opportunity of the friction of inattentiveness of the two men holding his hand, Abhi turned himself up and freed himself with a jerk.

Shreyan ran to Shanaya and helped her stand up. Tears were streaming down her eyes when she looked up and her eyeliner smudged down with her tears. She cried out psychotically.

"Why, Abhi, why? All I did was loving you, all I did was want you! Then why not me?" She cried out while holding Shreyan. Those men around us took their position to hunt Abhi the moment Shanaya ordered. Abhi scanned his surrounding and measured the situation before calmly looking at Shanaya.

"You are not Rohan, Shanaya."

Shanaya clenched her teeth and stared at Abhi. There was such a fire in her eyes that if looks could kill then Abhi would have already turned into ashes. But Abhi did not care about the way Shanaya was looking at him and started taking long strides towards me.

"Obstruct him." Shanaya ordered. Five of the men she hired ran towards Abhi's direction and surrounded him. Abhi calculated their gestures before the five of them attacked him. My heart was beating heavily when I saw Abhi tackling those men just fine.

Abhi punched the man who came first square on his face so hard that one of his teeth broke. He cried out and sat down, holding his mouth. The remaining two among four attacked Abhi. Abhi kicked one of them in the gut and he coughed up blood and he held the other's hand backwards before punching on his back and then broke his hand. The last two did not have the courage to come up to him and fight him. Abhi gave them a cold look before he ran up to me and quickly freed me. I stroked my wrists when Abhi opened the steel cord and looked at Shanaya and Shreyan. Shreyan looked totally amazed by Abhi and Shanaya's mouth was hanging agape. She could not believe her eyes. She looked fazed by Abhi and angry with him at the same time. Abhi did not spare them a single glance and took my wrists in his hands. My wrists were marred with cuts. He sighed and brought them to his lips before placing a chaste kiss on both of them. Then he looked up and looked into my eyes before smiling.

"I always wanted to do this." He whispered. I smiled lightly and the next moment, Abhi's lips were crushing down on mine.

A current went through my whole body before a spark of gasoline ignited somewhere inside my body. I crushed Abhi's body to mine and pulled him down more to get a good hold of him. Abhi cupped my both cheek and deepened the kiss and I snaked my arms around his neck. The world around me seemed to withered like dry leaves and I forgot the presence of everyone around us until it was just me and Abhi.

Shanaya's inhuman yell was the thing that brought me back to the real world. My attention came back to the reality just as Abhi deattached our lips. From the corner of my eye I saw Shanaya yelling towards her men like a lunatic. Shreyan was having difficultly controlling his sister. The remaining men whom Abhi had not fought down, came and surrounded us.

I looked at Abhi and he looked at me. He gave me a final kiss on my forehead before giving me a little smile.

"Ready?" He asked.