4 (Vier)

That was fun babes! Let's do this again next week friday, a tipsy Kat shrieked loudly as she sat in the front seat.

Yeah, clubbing is fun, Carolina added as she settled in the driver's seat.

Come on girls its almost morning. Let's get our tired asses home, I said and fastened my seat belt.

She's just a girl and she's on fire, the three of us sang loudly as Carolina drove speedily.

A black range rover with heavily tinted black windows quickly pulled up in front of us. Carolina being a smart girl and an experienced driver stepped on the brakes which brought her car to a halt just a distance away from the black range rover, causing it to jerk forward.

Kat' s agonized cries filled the car as she slammed her forehead on the airbag since her seatbelt was undone.

What the Fuck! I almost broke my skull, she cried out angrily whilst nursing her forehead with her palm.

Sorry babe, I cooed and patted her on the shoulder.

Look girls! The men are stepping out of the car. Who could they be? What do they want from us??, Carolina queried nervously

I was puzzled when my gaze fell on two huge men dressed in dark suits, wearing dark glasses taking giant strides towards Carolina 's car. Carolina 's knuckles began to turn white due to the firm grib she had on the steering wheel. I could tell that she was nervous. Kat was shivering like a dog in a thunderstorm.

I was not exempted from this emotional torture. Fear flowed through my bloodstreams as I mustered courage and shouted, we need to run. Those men look like murderers.

You're right! Let's run, Kat agreed with me.

One of the men grabbed Carolina by the neck and knocked her out as she stepped out of the car. The other scary looking man did the same thing to Kat.

My friends! I need to get help!

Oops this chapter is really brief