Chapter 2

The first day of summer break, but why did it have to start on an eccentric note. After saying good-bye to   the famly I picked up my bag and made my way to my bike. My bag was strangley heavy though, but doesn't matter. I pulled up in the station and there stood Haruhi in casual clothes with a glare that could make a wrestler crumble. 

"You're late! Penalty!" She yelled. But why am I late? Nagato isn't even here yet. While I ordered our lunch from the cafe, Haruhi told me Nagato called and said she couldn't come either. I guess she has buisness with her Data Overmind thing. 

"Why did I need to pack then? Where are are we going, Haruhi?" I asked her while she noisly slurped her noodles.

"You'll see once we get on the train." After lunch she dragged me all over a grocery store to buy garlic, and chocolate then on our way to the train we stopped by a man selling an assortment of things   and bought a dragon mask. She wouldn't tell me why though. We boarded the train and inserted my bag in the compartment above. I sat down next to Haruhi.

After an hour of silence, I began feeling drowsy. I suddenly felt something on my shoulder. I look and see Haruhi's sleeping head resting on me. I don't want to wake her up, I think we can leave her like that for now.