{You'll Save Me?} Hercules X Slave!Child!Reader

Genre: fluff/slight angst?
   Request?: nope
   Prompt?:nope~
Time: Hamiltime
Y/n: Your Name
Reader's gender: not specified
    (You're like 8-10 in this)

   It was a normal day, like many others, yet it felt different. It felt like something was going to happen, something good or maybe something very bad.
   Walking down a hallway with a gash on my cheek I feel my eyes fill with tears. I hold them in, not wanting to get in trouble for crying. I saw a guard in the corner of my right eye, he was coming towards me? My eyes dull, I was fully aware of what might happen if I try to run away.
   "Slave! Follow me!" He said in a harsh tone, not that I was expecting one any softer.
   I oblige, following him to an empty room. Once we where in the room he looked around, as if slightly paranoid. He then locked the door and looked at me softly.
   "Does that hurt?" He said pointing to my, still bleeding, gash. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
   'Wasn't he rude just a second ago?!'
   He chuckled at my confused expression, then walked a bit closer to me.
   "I'm Hercules Mulligan, a spy for the American Revolution, who also wants to free slaves." He then smiled softly as he saw a ghost of a sparkle in my eyes.
   "I'm Y/n, just Y/n... I'm a slave who works for King George 3rd and I'm-" I was cut off by my own quiet sobs.
   'Someone was finally going to save me. Mother, father, are you happy?'
   Hercules then hugs me tightly as I continued to cry uncontrollably into his chest, clutching onto his guard outfit.
   "It's ok, you'll be safe soon."
   And he was right, days later I was on a boat to America, sadly without Hercules, but he said one of his friends would be there. A friend by the name of Angelica Schuyler?
   I walked onto the pavement of America and look around for anyone who had curly hair, a pink dress, and dark skin.
   "Hello? Are you Y/n?" I heard a voice say from right beside me. I yelped in surprise.
   "Y-yes, are you Angelica Schuyler?" I saw with a slight quiver in my voice. I started shaking. 'What if Hercules gets mad I got the person wrong and he hurts me? I'm all alone.' Were most of the things that ran through my mind.
   The girl smiled.
   "Yes, that's me!" She said, immediately earning a sigh or relief from me. "I'm not going to hurt you." She continued. My eyes widened as she looked at me with small smile.
   "R-Right." I said quietly as she held my hand and lead me to a carriage. I suspected it was going to the woman's house. I was right.
   I stayed at the Schuyler Estate until the war was over, and Hercules came and took me in.
   "Hey Y/n, a friend is here!" Peggy said happily to me.(Peggy needs more love.)
   "Well, who is it?" I said with a small frown. I really didn't have any friends my age, and I didn't consider the adults my friends, more like parental figures.
   Nonetheless I follow her downstairs to see Hercules, the man that saved you from that hellhole.
   "Missed me Y/n?"He said with a chuckle as he watched me run over to him.
   "H-Hercules!" I cried as I subconsciously broke down in tears.
   "Thank you...t-thank-k you...so...so...muCH." Was all I tried to say while crying. Hercules held me tight and whispered,
   "I told you, I'm going to save you. I just kept a promise." I only hummed in response as he wiped the remaining tears off my face.
   Thank you, Thank you so much Hercules Mulligan.

                           A/N
   I came up with this idea a couple hours ago so I was like, 'Why not?'
I hope you guys like it. ^-^
   Feel free to comment requests too!