Right, they were currently promoting their album.

The man was borderline trouble. And it's something I am avoiding right now. I have been called in the office too many times for this month. I don't need another invitation.

But before I can muster another step, I felt a hand stopping me from behind.

Shit.

"Not so fast, cupcake," my body stiffened at the sound of his voice. It was captivating and I want to scold myself for getting affected. It was just four words. Damn it.

Pulling me gently, he was able to make me turn towards him, my eyes locking with his in an instant, the smile showing on his face made my heart skip a little.

Calm down, Lalisa. He's just Jeon Jungkook.

"You look happy today.  Are you that happy to see me?" he teased and I started coughing, pulling my arm off his grasp gradually.

How did he end up a tease like this? I remember hearing things about him being all too shy around with girls. Or am I that unappealing that he isn't even fazed one bit?

Regardless, how can he act like this when we're literally just on the hallway of a fucking Music Show where a lot of staff and even fellow idols go?

With that in thought, my eyes unconsciously checked our surroundings. And like what I thought, a few idols were looking in our direction. Some looked confused while the others looked interested in what's happening.

Shit.

This may get her into another trouble.

Before this turns into an even more awkward situation, I immediately bowed my head to greet him. 

"Nice seeing you Jungkook sunbae," I greeted before attempting to walk past him only to be stopped once again, this time, he stepped sideways to block my way making me almost hiss in annoyance.

"Woah," he chuckled, catching the slight annoyance on my expression.

"Sunbae," I whispered, my expression changing a little. As much as possible, I am trying to avoid any interaction with him. My members have talked about these and they were worried I'd get too much hate from the fans. "Please let me pass. I don't want to get myself into another trouble," I said gritting my teeth as I try to control myself.

"At least thank me, Lisa. You owe me one for taking care of your people," he said raising his eyebrow at me. "All I need was a smile and an attitude that is anything but indifference,"

And that hit a nerve.

His words were nothing but the truth. He did what I can't. He took care of the situation that I was supposed to handle.

Because you're still weak Lisa. You have to work harder. I told to myself.

With my hands balled into a fist, I bowed once again to express my gratitude but his next words stopped me.

"Too bad, I changed my mind. Save your 'thank you' for another day. You won't know when I'd be needing your favor in the future," he whispered and before I can respond, both of us turned our attention to our right when we heard someone calling his name.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin sunbae came rushing pulling Jungkook by the collar, eyes widening when he saw me. "Oh, Lisa-ssi,"

"Ne annyeonghaseyo, sunbae," I greeted and he smiled at me in acknowledgment.

"Is this guy pestering you, Lisa-ssi?" he chuckled head locking Jungkook in an adorable way, the younger one hissing uncomfortably.

"Hyung!"

Even though annoyed, I can't help but admire the closeness that they have. They really seemed to be a family.

Just then, I saw Jungkook's face darkening, his eyes glued behind my back.

Before I can even turn around, his right hand reached for the top of my head messing my hair a little. My breath hitch at the sudden contact and I know even Jin sunbae was surprised.

"I'll call you later," he cheered, a smile now showing on his face. But I know, I saw it, the same glint I saw from last time,  sadness.

He's at it again, faking the smile on his face, putting up a facade.

So I let him. I let him play with my hair even though I hate it when my bangs get messed up if that's what will make him comfortable.

And then our eyes met. I wasn't sure but the glint in his eyes changes yet I wasn't sure what to call it.

With one last bunny grin, he pinches the side of my cheeks lightly before turning around pulling a confused Jin along with him.

I was left in awe, struck about what just happened. He smiled. The bunny smiled was sincere.

Or was it?

By this time, I've noticed a lot of eyes on me, even her.

So that's the reason.

Because of her.

Why Lisa? Why do you let him play with your feelings like that?

And why does it hurt you when you see him in pain?

Shaking those thoughts in mind, I slowly headed straight forward.

I better find my members before I create another mess. I seem to get involved in such weird situations these days.