Author's note

Assalamu alaikum.

Thank you for stumbling upon my page. I am glad you have taken some time to check out my story.

This is my first piece of fiction writing. I hope you will give it a chance and have a read. It has been sitting idle for some time in my notes, and I had been contemplating whether to put it out here or not. I have finally been able to summon the courage to do so, hoping someone out there may like it, and understand the message I am trying to convey in the story.

Bearing in mind that this is my first piece of fiction writing, you are bound to come across some mistakes, as well as grammatical errors, please do try and overlook the minor ones. As for the major ones, a bit of constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Finally, I will appreciate it if you can follow me, vote and comment on my work. It will really mean a lot to me, and I will also know that I am not writing in vain. Please also tell your friends to add my story to their library and vote, as well as comment.

Thank you.

Jazakumullah khairan.

MrsEmmkay (UmmuAmeer) 💕

***

This story is purely fictitious. Any name, place, character or event that coincides with another is purely coincidental.

Image(s) used on my cover and/or any other subsequent image I may use in the story do not belong to me. They are the sole property of its owner.

Copying, dissemination, or otherwise of this work is not permitted.