#10. Last Chance of Fun

Start from the beginning

You finally arrived and both of you stood in front of the apartment. You looked at him while he looked at you back. You felt your cheeks getting red again as you got reminded about what happened in the studio.

Felix saw that and chuckled, "You can't seem to get over it right?" he said as he cupped your warm cheeks.

You pouted and hit his shoulder, "It's your fault anyway," you said.

Felix chuckled and patted your head soothingly, "Stop thinking about it. Well at least for now. Go in your unit now, get some sleep. Is your brother home?" he asked that made you smirked.

"And why if he's home?" you asked as you scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around him.

You can see that he got stiffened by your action and you caught him looking cute. You giggled and moved back, "Calm down there mate. He's not home yet. He went out to meet some friends. He'll be back in a few hours or so. You haven't met him right?" you asked and he nodded.

"Well, maybe next time then. Now get in there," he said as he turned your body around before pushing you inside your unit. "Goodnight, y/n," he said.

"Goodnight, Felix," you said before he closed your door.

You stood behind the door, waiting for something. You heard the door beside your unit being opened and closed as you formed a small smile.

You walked into your living room and threw your bag after getting your phone and charger. You walked into your room and decided to take a shower. You opened your wardrobe to take out your PJs before grabbing your towel and got in your bathroom.

It took you around half an hour to finish and got into your PJs. You plopped yourself on your bed and checked your phone.

Changbin
Hey~!
How did it go?

You
Changbin!!
You won't believe what happened today!!
Felix!!
He...
He...
He confessed!!

Changbin
...
WHAT?!
Then what happened?

You
He told me to think about it.
He also said that he doesn't want me to rush.
What should I do?

Changbin
Well, just tell him how you feel.
You're falling for him, right?

You
Well, yeah.
Should I tell him then?

Changbin
Yeah.
I think you should.
It's better for him to know anyway.
By the way, does Felix know that we're friends?

You
Well, I haven't told him about it.
Did you?

Changbin
I haven't talked to him lately.

You chatted a bit more with Changbin before turning your phone off. You laid yourself on your bed, facing the ceiling. You sighed and thoughts started coming into your mind.

Maybe I should tell him after all.

You heard the door of your unit is opened and closed, telling you that your brother's home. You climbed down your bed and walked outside your room. You walked towards the kitchen and found Mino there, opening a fridge.

You stood in the doorway and watched as Mino poured his drink. Mino didn't realize you were there until he turned around. He gave you a warm smile and told you to wait for him. You turned your body around to go to his room. You threw yourself on his bed and took a deep breath of your brother's scent. After a few minutes, your brother came into the room and laid himself beside you.

"How was your day?" he asked.

You looked at him and smiled, "It was fun. Guess what made it even more," you said.

He chuckled and got on his thinking pose, "Hmm, I give up. Tell me,"

You smiled, just by imagining it could already make you smile like crazy, "Felix confessed,"

Mino widens his eyes, "Really?" he asked and you nodded.

You can see that Mino's expression changed. You thought he'll be happy for it but turns out, he's not. His expression stiffened and there was no smile at all.

"I think you should give him up,"

<><><>

kiha's :
Hey, so I'm just gonna say that I won't update for the next two until three weeks since it's finals. WHY DOES MY SCHOOL HAVE TO MAKE FINALS FOR TWO WEEKS?! anyway, things are getting hotter here. Sorry for leaving you hanging :(

But, take a guess on what's happening!

kiha
19:32
20/11/2018