#10. Last Chance of Fun

Start from the beginning

***

After lunch, the four of you went to an arcade and had a little tournament. You were in a team with Felix.

The rules were simple. Every team who wins a game got 10 points and the loser will get minus 10 points. There were five rounds; the basketball machine, the bowling machine, Mario Kart, table hockey, and the punching bag. The team with the most points wins and will be treated food by the team with the least points. The number of foods that will be treated will be count by the points the winning team earns.

In the end, your team won with 30:-10 so Ryujin and Hyunjin will be the team who buys the food. Since you won with 30 points, there will be 3 meals. You and Felix ordered a jumbo size of tteoppeokki and a jumbo size of patbingsu. Last but not least, a jumbo size of popcorn!

After the arcade, the four of you decided to go to watch a movie together, Ant-Man and the Wasp. You and Felix bought the tickets while Ryujin and Hyunjin get the food and drinks.

"The middle row for four seats please," said Felix as the woman behind the counter gave him the tickets.

"I'll pay," you said as you gave the woman the money.

Felix shook his head, "You're quick. I better be quicker next time then," he said that made the both of you chuckled and walked towards the studio.

The four of you entered the studio just in time for the movie. You were too focused on the movie until you felt someone grabbing your hand. You looked down at your hand and saw Felix's hand on top of yours. You looked at Felix who got his eyes fixed on the screen.

"Let me hold your hand for the rest of the movie," he whispered.

You turned your head slowly towards the screen again while trying to focus on the movie. You felt Felix moved his hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. He moved a little bit more to make it more comfortable without realizing the effect he gave you.

Felix turned his head towards you as he moved his body closer to you. You held your breath as you felt his warm one that gave you shivers, telling you how close you were. The only thing you could think of was your heartbeats, it was so loud that you were afraid Felix would hear it.

"Song y/n, look at me," he whispered.

You turned your head slowly to face him. You were very grateful for the low lighting the studio had, it helped you hide the pinkish tint on your cheeks.

"I love you. No, I'm falling for you. Each day, every second of it, I just can't seem to forget about you. You always have a way to get into my mind. I can't say I love you now, it's still too soon for me to say. But I can tell for sure is that I'm falling for you. I don't know how you feel and I don't want to rush you too. So please, think about it," he said.

Did he just confessed?!

***

The movie ended and the four of you made your way home. Hyunjin walked Ryujin home. They seemed to need their time alone anyway. While you and Felix, both of you were neighbors so of course, you made your way home together.