Chapter 1

John wasn't ever used to girls. Sure, he could charm them till they did anything he asked, but he never raised a little girl. He raised boys. So when he got the phone call that he had a four year old daughter, he was shocked. Really shocked. Despite everything, he still went and picked up the baby girl. Her mom had died and he was her only living relative.

When he picked her up, she was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a pink shirt with a small jacket. The police were at her house but she refused to leave until John came. John walked up to her and kneeled down. They were in front of her old house. "Hey, little girl. My name is John Winchester. I'm your father," he said softly.

"My name's E-Eve," she said softly, tears on her face from fear. "A-are you the d-daddy M-Mommy talked about?" She asked. John tilted his head.

"I don't know. What did she say?" He questioned.

"S-she said y-you were b-big and really nice and ha-handsome," she shivered in the cold. John gently picked her up and put his arm around her to shield her from the wind.

"I guess that's me," he chuckled a little. Of course the little girl wouldn't give a good explanation, she was four. She pressed herself into him and clutched his shirt. She already had him wrapped around her finger with her big blue eyes and freckles he just couldn't say no to. John told the police that he was her father and was off on a business trip when this happened. The police let it slide and he sat her down in the seat beside him, buckling her in and holding her to his side because he didn't have a carseat just yet. "Are you ready to meet your big brothers, Eve?" John asked with a small smile as he started to drive.

"Yeah," she said before yawning a little. "Where's Mommy at?" She asked quietly as she leaned her head on his ribs.

"She's with the angels," he said. That's what Mary used to say. The little girl nodded and cuddled into him before falling asleep. She was sleepy.

Luckily for John, she slept most of the car ride back to the motel in the next state. When she did wake up, it was because the car turned off and the change scared her. "Shh, it's alright. It's just me," he cooed softly. She nodded and he picked her up again, carrying her into the room.

"Sammy, Dean, meet your new baby sister, Eve," John said. Sam was 16 and Dean 20. They both got up and walked over, looking at the girl. She shyly hid her face in John's chest. "It's okay, these are your brothers. Knucklehead one is Dean, and knucklehead two is Sammy."

"It's Sam."

"Sammy," the little girl mumbled. John smiled.

"My point has been proved," he grinned.

Sam chuckled. "Hey Eve," he said softly, looking into her eyes. She snuggled into John. She was already a Daddy's girl, that's for sure.

Dean had his arms crossed as he stood behind Sam, a small smile on his face. She felt herself being put down and immediately latched onto John again. "Hey, kiddo, I've gotta shower. Your brothers are right here and I'll be in the shower if you need me," he said. She nodded and let go of him before he disappeared into the shower, leaving you with your brothers. They were tall.

"Oh man," Dean laughed. "You've got him wrapped around your little finger!" he chuckled. Sam snickered as well.

"That's obvious," he said. Eve was twisting her shoulders around nervously. Sam moved over. "May I?" He asked by putting his hands on her ribs. She nodded and reached up for him, letting him pick her up and hold her. She rested her head on his shoulder and yawned. "It's late, how about you get some sleep?" Sam offered. She nodded and clutched his shirt. She looked at Dean and he moved over to them.

"Good night baby sis," he said softly.

"Night De," she whispered as she fell asleep on Sam's shoulder.

Yeah this came out of no where so I'm just gonna update this whenever I want to lol. Cause this would be cute just saying.
You already know who this is *finger guns*

...

I'll go home