work:off, you:on

Camila and Shawn usually do not have a lot of time with each other, but when they have time they make it last since they know it is not for very long. They are always working and even if they may not see each other in person they make time with each other like facetime, calling, and texting. They were young in love and it hurt not always seeing each other but they never let each other go.

Nights on weekends were usually when they actually hung out but they had to be lucky to be in the same town too. It was the best moments on these days and today was one of them. Today they were both in Canada.

Shawn got off work early today just to plan there perfect night together in his apartment. Ice cream, cookies, any dessert you could think of it was there and watching a disney movie on top of it. He knew Camila would enjoy it. She currently was working but she told him she would be there just in time for him. Shawn was ready for this night waiting and planning it since she got there. It was time the door bell rang.

~Knock Knock~
"Shawn im here" Camila called to Shawn outside the door.
"Coming" Shawn replied with a grin on his face, he missed his Latin Sass.
"Hey Canadian Fury" Camila said while putting a kiss on her boyfriends lips.
"Hey baby. I have missed you so much" Shawn said while taking her to his living room.

"So have I" she glanced at the table and looked at the TV. "Shawn is this for me" She said in awe.
"Yes I hope you enjoy. I got off work early just for it" Shawn told her while putting his arms around her waist and putting a peck on her lips.
"I love you so much you know that"
"Of course I know that you are mine after all" Shawn said with his grin.
"Okay lets start our movie marathon and eat this dessert. This is not going to waste after all" Eyeing the food Camila ran to it.

"Well do not just stand there come cuddle with me" Camila called to Shawn and he went to give her a tight hug. Shawn stared at he in amazement. She was so beautiful how did I get so lucky. He placed a bunch of pecks on her lips. This caused her to paused the movie and start giggling. He loved her giggle. They continued cuddling and staring into each others eyes.

They both thought each ones eyes were the most beautiful. Camila's were like a chocolate brown you could get lost in which he always did. Shawn's were a beautiful hazel sometimes honey sometimes something she could never describe. They were beautiful. They both snapped out of their gaze and started blushing. They then started laughing.

"How did I get so lucky to have you" Shawn asked.
"I could say the same to you" Camila replied.
They both looked at the stars. "The stars are so gorgeous"
"Not as much as you"
Camila blushed. They stayed silent they were both slowly drifting to sleep but Camila and Shawn both let out a sentence one at a time.
"I love you" said Camila.
"I love you too" Shawn replied.
And with that they knew that their work was off, and for each other they were on.

Author's Note
Hello People It Is Me I Am Back Most Likely For A Week Since It Is Thanksgiving Break. Yes This Is A New Book And Yes I Took Down Your Mine. Anyways, It Was 3 Years Of IKWYDLS Yesterday That Is Such A Bop. Hopefully They Preform It Again Soon. Anyways Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter. Until The Next.
-Abby 💜