"She will be fine. Just watch her." He said letting me go in the back. I carried her out and to her estate. Delilah opened the doors, I went up the steps as she walked off to the kitchen. I kicked our rooms door open and kicking it shut; placing her on the bed, I grabbed one of her night gowns and changed her into it. I changed and jumped in bed with her, keeping her frail body close to mine. 

"My angel" I sighed.

Sebastian's p.o.v

We arrived back to the estate, my lord and madame were not there. The young lord was eating a scone. 

"Delilah just called and said they're at the madame's estate." Grell came from were we keep the phone. 

"Then what are we waiting on?!" Soma and Agni ran to the carriage with, mey-rin, finny, bard, snake and pluto, I rolled my eyes, Eddy walked and jumped in, I closed the door. Makes sense then with why Geoffrey didn't follow me, I drove us there. Once at the estate I picked Eddy out the way as they all ran inside.

"Come nephew." Soma was waiting at the door. I handed him over and walked off to help prepare a meal.

Soma's p.o.v

I walked with Eddy to his parents room, I opened the door, Ciel was sitting against the head board with Y/n in his arms asleep. Eddy ran over to the bed. 

"Are you alright?" Ciel asked Eddy, he nodded. 

"Is she alright?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Adrian said she was lucky." He sighed. 

"Eddy grab a book from the shelf so your dad can read it to you." I said. Eddy walked off to the shelf. 

"Do you need anything? Are you shaken?" I asked. 

"I'm fine. Is Eddy really okay?" He asked. 

"Yes. We've all checked him. I just want to make sure you and Y/n are all right since parents need to be okay to make there kid okay." I said. 

"She'll be fine. So will I." He assured.

"Will you come down-" He shook his head. 

"I'll see you later to leave Eddy in here with you both for bed." I informed, he nodded. 

"Bubba, I'll read tonight. Spend time with your uncle Soma." Ciel smiled at Eddy. Eddy nodded and pulled me with him out the room. We walked into his room where he began to cry in my arms. He's traumatized. 

"Shh, Edmund your alright. Your mum and pa are all right. They're just tired. It was a long trip to go get you." I explained. 

"I want be wit mummy and papa." He cried. 

"Shh, they're okay." I said. 

"But almo die!" He cried, I took him back with his parents. Ciel only smiled and let Eddy get into the bed. I walked out and to the drawing room. 

"Where's Edmund?" Grell asked. 

"His parents." I sighed. 

"Was he alright?" Agni asked. 

"He broke down so I took him back with his parents. I see why Y/n would have him not face the crime scene so it wouldn't affect him, but he saw that happen to his own parents." 

"The kid is traumatized." Geoffrey sighed. 

"So much, how are they gonna take it?" Adrian sighed. We all just sat there, not sure what to do.

1 month later.----

Y/n's p.ov

"Come on Edmund." I told Eddy trying to get his shoes on.