What

Have you ever felt really hungover? Isn't it weird, especially if you don't drink. At least, I don't remember drinking. Whether I drank or not, I still have a massive headache, and can't remember a thing. The second part of that is normal, I think. Hello, I'm Ophelia!

That's it. That's all I remember.

Oh, and I am looking for my journal. Have you seen it? It's sort of blue, and rectangular, and I think it's old. No, that's not my journal. Can't remember. Actually, it might look like the one up there. 

Eh, ignore the fourth wall-break, I have a journal to find.

Wait a minute, how am I supposed to find my journal if I'm in a cell, "Hello?"

"Look here, she's awake." Yes stranger, I am. Wish I woke up somewhere else though.

The stranger walked over, he had on a black vest thing and a hat, "Looks like you smacked your head good."

Another dude walks over. At this point, I feel like I am entitled to something, "Can you tell me where I am? Or, perhaps, How I got here and when I can leave?"

A girl in the next cell over laughed, "If you managed to get yourself in this hallway, you won't be leaving for a long time."

She had pretty poofy hair, one of golden curls. "Hello!" I wave to her and her eyes flash confusion, I might have used the wrong word but, I don't think I did.

I turn back to the dude, "Listen, I don't know where I am, how I got here, or what I did to deserve this. Last thing I remember is that I am looking for a journal."

The dude looks concerned, "You mean, you have no recollection of what you did?" He glanced to his partner and they mouthed words at each other.

"Yes, no idea. What-so-ever."

Golden girl looked over at me, "I'm River." She smirked, "You and I will have some fun."

I raise my eyebrows, "How? In case you haven't noticed, we are in a cell." I pause then realize that we were in separate cells, "Individual cells. Which-" I turn to the guards, "How can you afford this? How much tax dollars do you spend to individually cell prisoners?"

"Tax dollars?" Dude #1 was cut off as Dude #2 looked at me as if I grew two heads.

"I might not remember much, But every person remembers Capitalism." Golden girl laughs, I like her laugh. It sounds like a sweet melody, I think that'll be her new nickname. Melody, it suits her.

Dude #1 and #2 look at each other and I snatch a device off #1's belt. I pull up my name and see that there are two-hundred people with my name. I look at new arrivals and see myself. I click on it and pull up my file.

Ophelia WildesAge - ?Race - FermandiGender - FemaleCrime(s) - Thieving, second degree murder, assaultSentence - 2 lifetimes

Ophelia Wildes
Age - ?
Race - Fermandi
Gender - Female
Crime(s) - Thieving, second degree murder, assault
Sentence - 2 lifetimes

What? This file is so empty, I mean, they don't even know my age.

Well, at least they know more about me than I know about me. Which is very creepy.

I tucked the device by my pants as the Dudes look at me. "Ms. Ophelia Wildes, you have been arrested for Thieving, 2nd Degree Murder, and assault. Do you have any recollection of these crimes?"

I shook my head, "No, sir."

#1 sighed, "Then I am sorry to inform you, but you have been imprisoned at Stormhold for the next 2 lifetimes. Your trial has already been played out, I am sorry."

I nod, "So, this is my life. Okay. I can deal with that."

Dude #1 and #2 nodded and said their farewells as they left. I turned to Melody.

"I can't believe it. This morning I was looking for my journal. Now, I'm a murderer." I pull out the device and look up River's name. Only one of her here, strange. "Looks like I'm not the only one."

She shrugged, "Well, sometimes things happen." Though her posture was relaxed I could tell she felt uncomfortable. So I moved on.

"Can't believe they got close enough for me to snatch it. I mean, I was also arrested for thieving. I wonder what I stole." I looked at the device in my hand, "Besides this thing."

Melody mumbled something, "I'm sorry?"

She cleared her throat, "That's a guards communicator. One of their most precious tools."

I shrug, "My journal is my most precious tool. If I can learn to live without that, they can live without this."

River laughed sadly. Almost as if lost in thought. Then a phone from outside the cell rang.

A guard, different from earlier, came by and picked it up. "Cell four two six. The Doctor? Do you mean Doctor Song?"

Melody suddenly got very eager, "Give me that." The guard looks suspicious, "Seriously, just give it to me. I'm entitled to phone calls." 

The guard gives her the telephone. "Doctor?"

"You're phoning the Time Vortex. It doesn't always work. But the Tardis is smart. She's re-routed the call." The guard taps his wrist, "Talk quickly. This connection will last less than a minute."

Melody smiled and the guard looked annoyed, "Doctor Song. Are you finished with that?"

River returns the telephone with a smile, "You're new here, aren't you?"

He nodded, "First day."

"Then I'm very sorry." Before the guard could question anything Melody pulled him to the bars and kissed him.

She grabbed a device off the guard and opened her cell. I watched, concerned, as alarms went off, "Melody!" She flinched, "You'll need to be fast. I will stall for you."

She nodded as she attached something to her wrist. She pressed a few buttons and a flash of smoke replaced her.

A couple minutes later other guards come running towards Melody's cell. The original one was pointing a drawing left in her place, "She had the lipstick. The hallucinogenic lipstick. She tried to use it on me. Your tricks don't work in here, Doctor Song."

One of the other guards looked to me, "What happened?"

I looked to him bewildered, "I can't remember."

***

Wow! Her memory is almost as bad as mine.

Tell me what you think? Do you know what episode I started at? Did she really forget?

:D BTW the image above the name is what she looks like, and we will learn about her as she learns about herself. I am so excited about this book, almost every idea will be mine, other than the stuff that is BBC.

BBC DOCTOR WHO ISNT MINE! JUST Ophelia AND HER STORYLINE!