CHAPTER 74: SARAYA

sarayacalawayreigns: So, last night, I was ambushed from behind

sarayacalawayreigns: So, last night, I was ambushed from behind. I was addressing the WWE Universe on whether or not I would accept @itsmebayley's challenge for the Raw Women's Championship. However, my moment was cut short when somebody attacked me from behind with a steel chair. The coward wore a mask. Being the person I am, I fought back, but he ended up getting the upper hand. I was beaten down repeatedly with that chair. Once the shots were done, the person who unmasked themselves happened to be the person I least expected; my own brother @baroncalawaywwe.

My own brother stabbed me in the back. My own brother betrayed me for fame and money. He betrayed our legacy. He betrayed our family. He betrayed our father and uncle. However, I won't back down without a fight.

Baron, I hope you're ready. Because I'm coming after you. You have little cowards like on your side. I, on the other hand, have dominant, dangerous, and talented people on my side. I have hounds, monsters, legit bosses, and irresistible forces on my side.

As a matter of fact, I challenge your cowardly ass to a match next week. I'm gonna make you feel every ounce of pain you made me feel. You're going to regret turning on me. You're going to be asking yourself 'Why did I do this?' And before you know it, it'll be too late.

I'm doing this as a justice to not only myself but to our whole family. Oh, and Dad and Uncle Kane say your ass in is huge trouble because you're on your own.

You may call yourself the dominant lone wolf, but I'm the baddest bitch in the damn universe.

Liked by nikkibellawwe, zelinavegawwe, akamwwe, and 987,654 others

View all 829,993 comments

nikkibellawwe: Omg, girlie! I'm so sorry! 💔💔💔💔

johnnygargano: What a sick bastard

qosblaszer: I'll make him pay, Rya 😡😡😡

wwerollins: I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. 💔 Don't worry, the guys and I have your back. You'll pay for this, Baron 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

romanreignswwe: Damn straight. I'll protect you, Babygirl. Time for justice to be served 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

realdeanambrose: Be ready for the beatdown from hell, Baron 👿👿👿👿

alexa_bliss_wwe: Omg! I'm so sorry! I just want to comfort you! 💔💔💔💔

briebellawwe: 💔💔💔 I wanna cry 😭😭😭

charlottewwe: That bastard's going to pay #wegotyourbacksis

beckylynchwwe: Damn straight! 👆

zelinavegawwe: I'm here for you, Mija 💔💔

randyortonwwe: Get ready to be RKO'ed, Baron

heelziggler: @baroncalawaywwe, I'm gonna hurt you so bad, they won't find your body. You're a piece of 💩, you sick bastard 👿😠😠