Q+A

Hey guys! This chapter is purely for any questions you may have about the Dorston Legacy trilogy. So if you any, big or small, I'll be more happy to answer them :)

Its a huge achievement for me, finishing the Dorston Fall. Originally, this story was written in another world, one I called Magitasia, and was (still) about a young princess called Henrietta. The storyline was quite similar but often it became blurred and I lost my way with it. I put it out of my mind for a long long time, until one day while i was at work, I thought of Katelyn, of King Richard and a jealous uncle. I thought of the bandits and a brilliant adventure to rescue the King. And it was only until I laid eyes upon Dylan O'Brien <3 that the character of Sammy came to life. So you see, the Dorston Fall has come a long way from its simple beginnings.

So, yes, any questions regarding TDF or the next two books, fire away and I'll try my best to answer them -- without giving too much away of course ;) And I really can't say it enough to the people who have stuck with this book since the very start, thank you for your support! it means the world :)

Hannah

x

P.S - Don't forget to add the Dorston Rise to your reading lists! I won't start it until the R Word is complete but you'll be the first to know when I do! Cheers :)