4 Teen Moms... 4 Diffrent Lives... Chapter 2 (Part 1)

xD srry for the wiat on the teen mom story i have been writing the chapters for it sorry :3 hope you like and if you have any ideas for things that could happen to them plz let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~May~

I heared Tyler walking around in the kitchen mumbling to himself. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomack that made me wince I put my hand on my bulging tummy and felt a little kick hti my hand.

"TYLER!!" i cried

I heard the door knob turn and the door creack open as Tyler's face peered through the crack. I looked in his eyes and see nothing but worry in them. I smile to reasure him there was nothing to worry about.

"The babys kicking" I say , as Tyler sits next to me.

I watch him as he lift up my shirt, I feel so exposed even though Tyler has seen me naked many times. I just feel when Tyler looks at my body everyone can see it. I came back to earth as I felt Tyler's cold hand touch my belly. I look at him and see his eyes glisen with happeness as the baby kicks, and I smile as Tyler laughs and looks at me. He removes his hand from my belly and pulls my shirt back down, leaning in so hes inchs aways from my face. I feel his breath hit my cheeck. It reminds me of the night I got pregnant. I close my eyes remembering that perfect night over and over again. I feel Tyler breath get closer and closer to my face. I open my eyes to look at him and see his eyes looking into mine and at the moment he lightly pressed his lips onto mine. I remember my mom telling me that when you you love someone everytime you kiss it feels like the fist time you have ever kissed. Tyler quickly pulled away from our kiss and sat up. I was gaspong for air. I traced my lips,like i did the first night we kissed. I looked at Tyler wondering why he had stoped.

"May..Im sorry. I shouldnt have done that."

"Tyler you did nothing wrong" I protested

" I should know better then to get all intense with you like that ,your pregnant"

I gasped. Just because I was pregnant, Tyler thought he shouldnt touch me.....

"Tyler...."

I grabed Tylers face in my hands and looked into his eyes, so he knew he shouldnt beet himself up over kissing me. Tyler hadn't touched me like he just did since he found out I was pregnant. i didnt know why, but everytime I tried to have him touch me he wouldnt. I watched Tyler as he pulled out of my hands and started to head for the door. I places my hands on my stomack and felt the babys kick again.

____---____----_____---_____--_____---___----_______-----______----______-----___________------_________--------________-----__________-----____

Sorry for not having all the characters side put in this chapter but in chapter 3 it will have all 4 of there lives

It late so ill write the other tomorrow srry