Soul/Reader

(k so this is my first one shot so..here goes btw this is soul x reader :3)

Tonight was a dance and you were getting ready with the help of the girls you met today.  You decided to wear a purple strapless dress that came down to your knees and small lilac heels.  You walk out of your bedroom and ask "Do you like it?" Tsubaki and she smiles and says "I think it looks great but, where's your mask?" she asked.  

"Mask?" you say. "Whoops," Tsubaki laughed "Silly me, I forgot to tell you, it's a masquerade themed dance." she said.  "Oh... I don't have any masks." you look away slighted embarrassed     "I have a spare one you could borrow," Maka said as she pulled a lacy white mask out of her bag "it's not purple but it's the next best thing." Maka handed it over to you.

"Where are Blackstar and Soul?" Tsubaki asked "They should be here by now" she mumbled something about Blackstar and how he was 'going to make them late because of his shenanigans

"Where are Blackstar and Soul?" Tsubaki asked "They should be here by now" she mumbled something about Blackstar and how he was 'going to make them late because of his shenanigans. '

"I'm not su-" Maka got interrupted by the door swinging open "Sorry we're late, Kid needed to make everyone symmetrical and-" halfway through his sentence Soul interrupted him "Whoa." Soul said with a drop of blood coming from his nose as he looked at you. 

"SOUL!!" Maka said whipping out her book.  "Oh no, are you alright?" you ask, getting up with a tissue and wiping away his blood "Did you hit your nose?" meanwhile Blackstar is laughing his ass off.

You stop and look around, "what's so funny?" you asked.  "He got a nosebleed because he thinks you look attractive" answered Kid.

"Oh" you said blushing and backing away. Maka got up and lifted her book again "Shit" Soul said before she slammed the book down on his head (did you like it? comment "Yus" if you read it)

(big ass update I rewrote like half of this lmao sorry for the possible bad characterizations because I haven't watched soul eater in like 2 years)