whoa there gilinsky pt.1

you and jack gilinsky have been dating for about 3 months now

you love him so much, and yes you love him.

l . o . v . e

wow such a powerful word.

you and jack where watching a movie, he kissed your forehead and he drifted to sleep.

the next day you and jack went shopping together kissed a lot and you guys got back home at about 9:30pm.

wow. okay you were not tired but wanted a shower.

you got in the shower, shampooed your hair washed your body and your face.

you got out put black spandex and a black cami on.

you laid in bed. waiting for jack so you guys could cuddle.

he came in and you said

"look your favorite mov-"

you were cut off by him

he said "i dont give a fuck about the movie"

and jumped onto you, you looked into his eyes, they weren't the pretty brown sweet eyes you saw earlier

they were dark. darker than ever. you could see his eyes full of lust.

you said "jack stop"

he said "no!"

you have to admit it felt good but you had never had sex before you couldn't do it.

he puts his hand down your underwear and starts rubbing.

you slightly moan. dammit. because that turned him on ever more he looked up and smirked.

you sat up and with that he look kind of mad.

you said "jack look i love you soo much I'm just not ready i cant have sex with you" he ignored you and grabbed your boobs

"jack stop!"

he took his hands away and yelled

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT YOU DO THIS? WHY BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING OTHER GUYS OH YA YOUR GIVING YOUR BODY TO MANY MEN AND NOT EVEN LETTING THE ONE THAT LOVES YOU HAVE IT!!!?"

you say

"jack no thats not it. I'm scared. i dont want to please dont force me. please i love you i just cant do this"

he looked at you and said "get out"

why was he so mad i just wasn't ready what was the problem?!

you started crying and you said

"jack please no dont please"

jack says "GET OUT OR LET ME FUCK YOU WHICH ONE?"

you thought you and your parents are not talking your in another state you have no friends here. so where was it for you to go?

you slipped off your underwear in tears an you took off your bra and shirt still crying your eyes out.

he looked at you and saw how much pain you are in. and snapped back to reality.

he said "I'm sorry im sorry i dont know what i was thinking he kissed your neck and then your lips he slipped your underwear back on and your bra he left to the couch and slept there for the night.

you forgave him because he must of been horny and didnt know what he was doing.

then you thought:..

okay you love jack; jack loves you.

you decided to let him be the one to take one thing you valued a lot. your virginity.

to be continued.