Chapter 2: The Dream

Start from the beginning

He hugged me at the waist and lifted me high in the air, it was the happiest day of my life or should I say dream, fresh wind made my hair flew high as the boy carry and turn me around.

We both laugh happily... and freely.

As we both lie on the meadow with red silky blankets separating us from the ground he kissed me on the forehead and said "I love you with all my heart" I smiled and held his right hand, I layed my head on his chest and we both fell asleep with a smile across our face.

But as soon as I woke up I was lying on a burned meadow, the boy was gone and the flower on my ear dried away, my body soon was gasping for air, and everytime I breath it felt so heavy inside, my heart beats so fast I feel pain, I've been jerking my head at every direction not knowing what I want nor what to do, I stood on my feat and ran as far away as I could trying to end this nightmare , I stumbled to the ground and made my knee bleed but that didn't stopped me from running. As I get farther, the more messier I look until when I passed by a tree my white dress was gone instead it was replaced with a silver armor and a bronze sword, my bare foot was covered with silver boots and my hair was pined in a bun. I lifted the sword up and slashed the huge burned tree infront of me, a grin was made across my face, and also a tear fell down on my cheek.

I transormed, I changed, I turnned into a new person.

I opened my eyes and found a guy near my age looking at me directly at the eyes, our face was a few inch away that made me scream, I pushed my head up and caused my forehead to hit his.

"Ouch!" the guy said massaging his forehead while backing away.

"Jerk! What are you doing here?!" I questioned him, immidietly pulling my bag and hugged it with all my might.

"I should ask you the same question" he said not making eye contact still massaging his forehead.

"... huh?" I said in complete confusion... not that I'm slow or anything but hey, it's early in the morning, got my head bump and you expect me to answer questions already?

"Exactly why are sleeping on this hallway?"

I moved my head around then bit my lower lip I thought I was sleeping on my bed "N-none of your buisness! Just Get out!" I ordred.

"I am already out" he said sarcasticly.

"I mean literally! Get out of this apartment I mean building I mean argh WHATEVER!"

"Yes your Majesty" he said rolling his eyes while bowing at me.

I tell you his a complete asshole! What's the purpose of him going here anyway? I mean just by the look of his clothes, dark baggy jeans that I never knew those kinds still exist (unless I think I just seen it before), a new model of Nike shoes usually it easily gets out of stock since it's a big hit, his black shirt with words "Cu'z I'm Freezing Hot" that has sleeves so long it can reach his finger tips (I know it'd be hard to find those because most of the T-shirts doesn't have sleeves that long) and a dark new awsome jacket (feels like I've seen it before), he belongs to a rich family, with those clothes it worth a lot, and rich families never visit an apartment like this.... Now that I've think about it, what's his purpose being here? Is he broke? Did he left his house?

"You still haven't yet answered my question, what are you doing here?" I said as he walks away.

"Visiting my first family buisness" he said while his back is facing me.

My eyes enlarged, this is his? My heart started to beat fast, my mind didn't do anything but rewind the conversation we just did. Shit!

"... Y-your Lawrence Baily?" I asked feeling a little bit I don't know light headed!!.