'I'm screwed! I forgot about the formula!' Jeff panicked.

'This is so easy!' Emil smiled to herself.

'This is hard. It's going to be a looong day..' E.J. thought.

'Damn! Every time I think about this lesson I remember THAT incident.' Ben blushed.

It was lunch time and the 4 boys were having a bad aura around them. Emily just looked calm and happy as usual.

"Why are you so happy?" Ben asked.

"Because the exam was way too easy. I think this will go well." Emily smiled.

"Of course it's easy for you. You did took the exam before." R.S.K. whispered lowly. Only the group can hear. Emily chuckled.

"What so funny?" Jeff asked, looking at Emily with a confused look.

"Nothing. It's just it feels nostalgic to hear those words." Emily said looking out.

"Nostalgic?" The boys said perking up their heads a little in interest.

"I'll tell you later." She said mysteriously.

"Suspenser!" The boys shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone then averted their attention to their table. The boys blushed in embarrassment and saw that Emily's seat is empty and a note attached to her chair. E.J. got the paper and read aloud as soon as everyone was done staring at them.

"Dear guys,

Sorry but I don't like stares so good luck. hehehehe (^_^)v Bye!!

Love,

Emily."

'Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!' The boys mentally cursed together.

The day ended and the scores were given to everyone. Surprisingly everyone passed only Emily excelled with flying colors which made the girls start fangirling.

"Kyaaa! Emily you are so awesome!" One fan girl said.

Emily sweat dropped while laughing awkwardly and the boys mouth were wide like plates when they saw the score.

'100 in all subjects!? That's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' They thought together.

They then went home and the boys were having bad auras around them except for Jeff. Jeff wrapped his arms around Emily and smiled.

"My girlfriend is a genius!" He exclaimed then kissed her. Emily kissed back and smiled.

Emily's POV

We were eating dinner peacefully until Ben pop the question.

"So Emily are you going to tell us or what?" Ben asked eager. I laughed.

"I wonder why you're so curious when it's nothing that big. It's nostalgic because when I was alive my sister would keep saying that." I said feeling nostalgic again.

"Where's your sister?" Sally asked which made me sad.

Jeff's POV

Emily had her bangs cover her eyes. She had a dark expression. When she finally looked up she smiled a sad one.

"Sorry Sally, I can't answer that." She said. She stood up and walked to Sally. She then unexpectedly hugged Sally.

"You look so innocent like a younger version of my sister. You are a splitting personality with ma sis when she was young." She said smiling.

"What happened to your sister?" Sally asked, oblivious to the situation.

"I'll tell you when the time is right. Maybe I don't have to tell and fate will show you." Emily said as she let go. She then smiled her usual smile.

"Tomorrow's my departure and I want everyone to be happy not sad." Emily said.

"Why?" I said unconsciously loud.

Emily turned around and smiled at me like it won't be the last time.

"Won't it be sad if you see your friend looking sad when you leave? Won't it be better if your love one would be seen smiling on their departure? We will meet again no doubt and Jeff. Your wish will be granted with guarantee."

A/N: 2 more chapters before this story ends!!!!!! You will decide if I make a second book of this or not. Because I guarantee the end will leave more questions about Emily instead of answers. Sorry if it's not much of a love story but it is a fan fiction not a love story.