Zalgo

Emily's POV

It's been 3 days already. Today is the day I'll meet Zalgo. I walk towards the hallway with a calm expression. I know that my friends are near by, watching my move.

'I now remember why Zalgo seems familiar.' It's because my sister is working for him. I remembered it yesterday but I kept it a secret from the others.

'I can't tell them or else something bad might happen to them.' I then reached the place where I'm supposed to meet Zalgo. I went in and came face to face with Zalgo. I acted afraid.

"W-who are you?" I said, acting afraid. I took a step back to make it more believable. Zalgo thave this sickening smile.

"I am just here to grant your desired wish." He said.

"M-my desired wish?" I said.

Jeff's POV

'Emily is such a good actress.' I thought to myself. She was doing so well that Zalgo doesn't even notice a thing.

"Who knew she was this good. It makes me wonder what kind of life she had?" Ben whispered.

'He's right. It is weird that she can do all those stuff. No normal person could graduate at a young age and act this good. Did she have training in heaven?'

'Jeff, don't you think that it's a little ridiculous that she got training in heaven. I mean it is holy.'

'Are you kidding!? Who knows what heaven's got! There might be ninja angels their bidding!'

'That is fucking stupid! Ninja angels!?!? That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard ever since you've spoken to me!'

'Oh, shut up!! Emily is like an ninja and she's an angel plus she has a normal life.'

'Oh, will you both just shut the fucking up!!!!!'

'He started it!'

'Quiet!!!!!'

"Yo, Jeff! You okay there? You seemed lost in thought." E.J. asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just wondering the same thing." I whispered.

"Look Jeff, I know she seems suspicious and all but I trust her. She changed you and I'm thankful for that. I just want to let you know how I feel, bro." After he said that, he pat me at the back.

"Guys! We are spying on her remember! Not having bro time!" Ben reminded us.

"Bro time?" E.J asked.

"What? It's a thing." Ben defended. E.J. then sweat dropped.

Emily's POV

'What are those guys doing? I guess it's up to R.S.K. then.'