Real food not Souls

Within the next half hour Sebastian was awake, his bottom felt awful, it was wet and cold and so he hopped off the bed to find Claude but as he got to the door it opened.

Claude was standing there looking down at him "well you're awake, come on its dinner time anyway but first let's change you" as he picked up Sebastian and brought him to the changing table.

Nothing was said between the two until everything was done "what having?" was all Sebastian said but Claude didn't answer him right away until he heard a growl of a stomach.

"Well it looks like you're hungry and as baby demons can't handle souls I've made you some food of potato mash and carrots and smoked salmon, to drink you have some milk" and he was placed in a high chair.

Out of nowhere a bib was placed aroundhis neck by one of the triplets while another got his food and drink as Claude sat down in front of him "no ant it" said Sebastian as it was placed in front of him. ((it's the other two triplets, the other dropped the toy in the other chapter))

"Sebastian your acting like the child you are now it is either you eat this or starve and I tell Ciel, what would you rather have?" smirked Claude.

Sebastian knew he would rather starve than eat that but he knew if he didn't and Claude told Ciel, Ciel would order him and so he opened his mouth and Claude pushed the spoon in.

Sebastian's first thought was to spit it out but when he swallowed, it didn't taste too bad so he opened his month once again until the food was completely gone.

"Well someone was hungry" laughed Claude as he got up and headed to the kitchen not before he gave Sebastian his milk. He looked at it for what seemed like forever but the longer he kept looking at it the more he wanted it and so he reached out for it.

As Claude came in with some apple sauce for pudding he heard a sucking noises coming from the high chair and then a small burp, as he came closer it started to slow down and then stopped altogether.

Claude placed the apple sauce on the table when he noticed Sebastian was almost out like a light, he smiled towards the child.

"A bath and bed I think little one" whispered Claude hoping to get a response out if the child of Satan but nothing happened so he was bathed and put to bed.