|6| The first victim

Both of you feasted as the clown suddenly spoke up. "So what were you doing out there anyway?" He asked you and you smiled proudly. "I was looking for a job. And I got one! It's at a grocery store~" He looked at you a bit confused. His head was tilted to the right and looked too innocent. You smiled at how cute it was. "Grocery store?" He asked and you crossed your arms. "Don't tell me you don't know what a grocery store is?" You asked him with an amused look. He just stared at you with furrowed brows. You sighed. "It's where humans buy their food and drinks. For money." You said and he suddenly looked amused. "For money? Why don't they just hunt for it?" He asked and you chuckled. "That was way back then. They got too comfortable and just let certain people do it for them. So then they only need to go to one place and get it easily." You said and he nodded. You reached out without thinking and started letting his head. He stared up at you in surprise and you jolted your hand back as soon as you noticed what you did. "Oh, sorry! I just thought.." you said and he smiled. "Thought what?" He asked you and you blushed a bit, being aware of his teasing. "Nothing.. I better go. I have to do some paperwork for tomorrow's shift." You said trying to escape the situation. He chuckled. "Fine. Wanna take some with you~?" He asked and pointed to the corpses. You smiled. "Of course~" you said happily. You reached into your bag pulling out a plastic bag and started cutting peaces out of the body with your sharp claws. You put them away into the bag. "Thanks again Penny~" you said and he looked at you a bit perplexed. Oh right. You hadn't really used his name much. You smiled at him. "See you soon!" You said and he waved at you as you left the sewers. You walked along the wet road. The rain had stopped and now everything glistened in the drops that were left. It was beautiful. The sun beams danced around on the wet grass and you smiled to yourself. As you reached your door you looked for your keys. "Where did I put them?" You asked yourself growing a bit annoyed. You sighed in defeat as you noticed they weren't in your bag. You unlocked your phone and contemplating on calling someone as a red balloon slowly made it's way across your drive way towards you. You watched it patiently as it floated up and down in front of you. You reached out and this time it didn't pop right away. You grabbed it and noticed that something was attached to it's string. It were your keys! You smiled as you unbuckled it from the string and then, POP. You chuckled as you opened your door and stepped inside. You must have forgotten them in the sewers. You walked into the kitchen getting out the plastic bag from your purse. You grabbed a plate from one of the cupboards and put the fresh meat onto it. You covered it with something and got a little sticky note. You thought for a moment before remembering his name. You grabbed your pen and wrote Matt's name onto it. You smiled at your work and put the plate into the fridge. You really enjoyed filling your fridge with freshly killed meat. You hummed as you walked over to your kitchen table and sat down. You got a few papers out of your bag and spread them across the table. They were the job applications you had received at the store. You started filling them out one by one. As you finished you looked at your phone. It was 7pm. You sighed and set your alarm to 6:30am since you had to get to work at 7am. You made your way towards the TV and turned it on. You watched some advertisements as the news finally began. You turned the volume up as they talked about the missing girl. There was an interview with the mom who was trying hard not to cry in front of the camera. You smiled. She was pleading that if anyone knew where she was they should tell the police and that if she got kidnapped she'd be willing to pay any price for her to come back. You chuckled. Come back? She was dead.devoured by two monsters. But of course they didn't know that. And they would never find out. You turned the TV off and made your way upstairs. You went into the bathroom and changed. Afterwards you walked into your bedroom. You put your phone onto it's charged and laid down. You cuddled into the comfort of your blanket. It was cozy and warm. After a while you felt your eyelids grow heavier and you finally fell asleep.
-in dream-
It was a few weeks after your 16th birthday. You walked home from school and were about to turn a corner as you bumped into someone. It was Emily. She hated you and wasn't scared of showing it. You sighed knowing what would come now. "Oh look at who is here. How's is going loser?" She asked while laughing at you. You were about to go around her, not paying much attention to her as she grabbed your arm and jammed you back. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked you and you glared at her. "Leave me alone." You said and just wanted to go home as she shoved you and you fell backwards onto the pavement. You hissed as you bit your head on the ground and she laughed, pointing a finger at you. "What, can't stand on your own feet?" She mocked you and you tried to get up but she pushed you back down again. Suddenly, she grabbed you and pulled you around the corner. The path led to the forest. You kicked at her and she finally let go. "Ouch! You little shit" She shouted, now angry at you for ruining her dress. She was about to punch you, as you had enough. You were bullied by her almost every day of the week and now she really stepped over the line. You got up, grabbed onto her arm harshly and janked her onto the ground, switching places. You stared down at her with hatred in your eyes as she complained. "The hell? You're ruining my dress!" She shouted at you but you didn't care. Something brought all of the surpressed rage that you had felt towards her to the surface and a crazy smile slowly formed on your cheeks. She stared at you a bit confused. "What are you smiling at? Say something!" She shouted yet again and you felt something. Your teeth shifted until you like felt they were sharp as razor blades. You opened your mouth as wide as you could and before she could scream you went down on her. Blood splattered all over the wall behind her as your teeth sunk into her face. You ripped out a big chunk and started chuwing on it. It felt amazing. Adrenaline was pouring through your body and you felt excited like never before. You couldn't stop eating her. You couldn't even think straight. As you came back to your senses, all that was left of her was her bloodied, torn dress and her shoes. You chuckled to yourself as you grabbed the remains and walked over to the forest. After a while you reached a rapidly flowing river, in which you threw the clothes and watched as they made their way down the stream. This was your first victim and you knew you wouldn't stop there.