Me...? I get kidnapped!!!

Some people say time flies when you're having fun....
For me time flies all the time... It doesn't even let me stop to take a breath.

You think I'm super depressing....? Well there's no fun in my life to start of with! Some people take a bullet in the head for Honor, not me.... Either I haven't had the chance or I'm too scared... I think the latter.

The most exciting thing that's ever happened to me is have a bird poop on my head.

How I dream I'm a princess in disguise... Ewww... That's too disgusting...
How about an undercover spy...? Now that's what I'm talking about.

"Olivia come down!! You're going to be late for school...." Mom calls out.
'school..." I think in disgust. That institute that teaches kids to be robots. I would call it a hell hole. Sure, some of the teachers are nice... But... It isn't really Hogwarts.

"Sure mom... just a sec!" I call back, grabbing my sneakers which were under my bed, the white turning to a close colour of dirty brown... it had been a long time since I last washed them. 

I look out the window.... the sky is grey and you can see water drops slowly gliding down. I quickly take a quick glance in my bag to check whether everything is inside, thankfully it was. 

I rush down... and quickly grab a granola bar from the kitchen counter. 

"Wait!!" My mom calls out. She's in her mid forties and only has a few lines of grey in her pitch black hair. Unfortunately I didn't look anything like my mom. I took more to my dad's side. I'd inherited his small nose, tan skin and green eyes. Though, on the happy side, I had inherited my moms curly black hair. 

"You forgot your glasses...." She said, I glanced at the sofa, they were lying over the book 'the book thief' 

"Right...." I said. 

"If it wasn't attached to your neck, I'm pretty sure you'd forget your head...." Mom chuckled. 

I laughed as well... "Oh right... mom! Dad texted... he wants me to stay over at his house for today and tomorrow...." 

"It's just been a long time since I last saw Peter..." I added when I saw her smile fade from her face. Her grey eyes piercing into mine. She quickly compressed her lips into a thin line. 

"Sure honey!!" She said kissing my forehead. I ran out grabbing an umbrella along the way. It was only drizzling anyway....

I walked out the door and ran up the pavement, not avoiding any of the puddles, getting my boots wet. I wished I had taken a coat, it was quite chilly. I inhaled and exhaled watching the fog come out of my mouth in swirls. Peter and I used to do it, pretending to smoke cigars when winter came along. 

My parents had divorced three years ago when I was ten and Peter was only six, I felt fine, they were always fighting... at least I wouldn't have to hear that everyday. The hard part was, who would take custody of who?

Unfortunately Peter went with my dad, and I with Mom. I don't miss dad... but being away from Peter breaks my heart. I visit him on all weekends, he used to cry when I left and I did too, but now we're used to it. He's nine after all! 

I walked munching on my bar when suddenly the streets changed in front of my eyes. It literally changed to something in the fraction of a second and back again, the place had looked like some sort of small country town. 

I stopped the bar still in my mouth, eyes wide. I stood there for five whole minutes before I started moving again Maybe I'd imagined it. 

It happened again, this time flickering... I could actually hear the noises of the market. The bells and the loud chattering, it was weird compared to my silent and deserted street. I looked around to see if their was anyone else on the street. Apparently no one... just me.... wait! Thats weird, how is the street empty?

I walked faster, the granola bar finished and I was already dusting the crumbs from my hand. I put my hands in my pocket, looking down trying not to get noticed. It felt like something finally was going to happen to me.... But it didn't feel good. 

I looked over my shoulder every few seconds, out of pure curiosity and fear, I saw shadows on the corners, I hitched my breath hoping it was my imagination. I didn't stop myself but started to run, I felt footsteps catching up behind me.... I dared to turn back. I sprinted as fast I could, my hair whipping around my face. I felt sweat drip down my forehead.... I hadn't felt this scared in ages!!

I turned a corner and slipped on the wet pavement. Something covered my eyes and mouth, I squirmed trying to scream, but there was something already in my mouth. I suddenly felt a sucking sensation and my whole body got paralysed. It felt like my body was shredded to nothingness. 

The last things I thought of were Peter and Mom, thinking whether I was ever going to see them again.

That's when I blacked out....  My white umbrella lying alone on the pavement.

                                                                                         ********************************************

                                                                                 Even if this is the first chapter, Thank you for reading!!!

                                                                        if you want to know what happens next, continue to read !!!

                                                                           Don't forget to follow!! Vote and most importantly read!!

                                                                                                                           Happy reading!!! :)