Extra

As I feel it may confuse you all. So I will write what I want you guys to understand.

I have copied and pasted important scenes from previous chapters, and want you all to focus on what is written in bold as these were all subtle hints as to what was going:

Chapter 12: Game

That smile should be for me alone. Don't you miss me, Miyano-san?

(Ai received a text message from an unknown sender - this is the first one. It is clear the person knows who she truly is. Also note that Haibara receives this while at HOME.)

Chapter 13: Chosen

Feeling a bit lonely? You wouldn't be if you were with me.

(This text may be taken as slightly flirtatious. However, it isn't intended to be. It is intended to sound more threatening, as if telling Ai that if she could be with the sender, things would be 'okay.' All in all, that is rather odd, as those text messages are scaring Ai. How could she be safe with someone that frightens her? Again, Ai receives this while at HOME, suggesting that her house is bugged with cameras and/or security devices. Otherwise, how would the person sending the messages know what is going on?)

"Watch out!" and she was pushed out of the way with a body larger than her own.

When the bus had safely passed, her savior helped lift her up, picking up his fallen phone and car keys off of the ground in the process. Haibara got a good look at him as he did so; he was tall, most certainly handsome… defined jaw, jet black hair and the most startling blue eyes she'd ever seen.

"Are you alright?" The young man said - he looked about 20 years old, or so.

Haibara nodded furiously, "Th-thank you," she said, slightly anxious, "Are you alright yourself?"

"Perfectly fine," he shook her little hand in his, "See you later, kid."

He turned around and walked off, Haibara stared after him until she could only make out his silhouette from afar.

Her phone beeped, again. Panicked and slightly dizzy, she picked it up, and opened the message, it took her a few seconds for her eyes to settle and read the text clearly,

Take care. It's no fun if you're dead now, is it?

(The man that saved Ai is the sender of the text messages. He had been FOLLOWING her, hence how he was able to save her from the bus so quickly. He dropped his phone BECAUSE HE WAS HOLDING IT IN HIS HAND along with his keys when he saved her. He was going to SEND HER A MESSAGE right before she nearly got hit. His eyes are deep blue and he is young - which will hint at his identity later. Haibara gets a text message as he leaves and since they are in a PUBLIC PLACE, the only way that the sender could know she got hit by a bus is if he was THERE. He obviously cannot place listening devices and cameras at random streets in Beika.)

She got out her adult clothes, then noticing the unread message on her cell phone, decided to check it out, hands slightly trembling,

So you don't like 'Miyano-san', or 'Ai-chan'? How does 'Sherry' sound?

(Again, this is sent at HOME.)

Chapter 14: Seen

(The title of the chapter hints at something. I chose my titles very specifically, and if you read the chapter carefully while having the title in mind - exactly who has seen what? The only explanation is that SOMEONE had seen Shiho as she went out in public. But who?)

Shiho had been running so distractedly that she hardly noticed the person coming in the exact opposite way, and bumped into him with such force they had both toppled over.