Female! Jeremy

so this is a female jeremy x male squip fic i always had this idea in my head but now im finally writing it out. (jeremys name is going to by Jay, and "she" going to be 22 years old)

***

Jay walked down the cold streets by her best friend Micheal. It was the week of Thanksgiving and they were just out to buy some wine for a get together party. 

"Is it really necessary to go to a fancy wine shop, we can just buy a cheap bottle at Target! It all taste the same to me." jay huddled closer to Micheal blocking her face from the wind.

"Well if we want to have a good time then i'm going to buy the best of the best!" Micheal slinked his hand around Jay's shoulder, bringing her even closer.
Jay always new that Micheal had a thing going for her. He tried countless times to date her but she always backed off,  she never told him that she had a thing for someone else...

***

"Man, I am trashed" Jay said chucking her heels onto the ground.  She looked up to see him sitting at her desk.

Have fun?

"Yes it was great getting to see Christine again and catch up on old times." she sighed and sat on his lap. "I missed you"

Me too. I was so bored staying here by myself, why couldn't you have taken me? Even just tucking me inside your head would have done.

"No Squip I don't think they would have liked the idea of you being there. I mean you did try to destroy all of us way back in high school. And you probably would have come out anyway when you saw how much Micheal was hitting on me again."

No i wouldn't have. I am not jealous.
Jay hooked her thumbs in his belt loops. "Ok big boy whatever you say. How about we have a little fun now?" he smiled at her and picked her up.

Want to role play tonight?

"No just rough and raw" she breathed heavily on his neck before chomping down. 

Squip backed her into the wall grinding his hips against hers to make himself hard. She locked her lips with his letting their movements flow together. She licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he hastily granted. Their tongues swirled together exploring each other like it was the first time they ever kissed. 
His hand made its way down to her dress where he pulled it up over her hips. her mound was dripping wet already.

"j-just fuck me already" she said gasping for air. Her dainty fingers reached for his belt quickly trying to undo it. When she'd gotten his pants off she stared at the tent that his erection had made. Every time she saw it it sent butterflies off in her stomach. She tentatively pulled down his boxers before averting her gaze upwards. He was staring straight at her with a hunger in his eyes. Her breath hitched, he pushed her closer to the wall locking their bodies together.
Nothing happened for a moment just two souls staring into each other. then suddenly Squip pulled off his shirt and yanked jays dress off her. Her silky black bra was nothing special but the way it cupped her breast perfectly made his throbbing cock go even harder. she ran her hands down his side until she kneeled in-front of him. 

Her tongue swirled around his tip licking up the white substance that leaked out. She felt him shudder when she engulfed him in her mouth. She sat there for a moment before swallowing his whole length. 
He grabbed and stilled her bobbing head before using her to fuck himself. He groaned feeling his whole body shudder. uh fuck thats right. your my little sex toy. he closed his eyes and threw his head back as he let his cum spray down her throat. she didst even gag once as she milked him raw, cleaning up his mess.

she stood back up kissing him abruptly, his taste still on her lips. "the bed" she whispered in his ear. she pushed him down while she stood stripping off her bra and then her panties. she straddled his lap, putting her hands on his chest. he slithered his hands up her legs before latching on to her thighs. she smirked and rose up enough to position him in her vagina. 
the Squip rolled his head back in complete ecstasy. Jay kept bouncing on him, the sound of skin against skin was the only noise that filled to room. she moaned in delight when she felt her build up start to come loose. the Squip suddenly bucked his hips up as he moaned letting himself release inside of her. that was the final straw that finally made Jay reach her climax. she screamed letting herself fall limp on his body as her legs shook. 

she kissed his chest letting herself drift asleep, knowing that in the morning he'd be back in her head.

***

A/N: ok so i know this sucked but i kind of rushed it before i went to bed yesterday so the story isn't super long and not very detailed hope you enjoyed anyway 😣