Right Here?

"Agh! Christine is so frustrating!!" Jeremy yelled as he walked into his schools bathroom. Thank goodness it was a single room so he didn't have to bother with other students like Rich coming in.
He looked into the mirror and pulled his hands through his hair. One minute she acted like he was the most interesting guy in the world and the next she was drooling over some dumb kid named Jake. He thought they were actually starting to bond until she ran away with Jake and left Jeremy in the dust.
"Squip on"
Told you. Was all he said.
"Oh shut up! I thought I had it!" Jeremy gritted his teeth. He walked over to the toilet and sat down on the edge with his head in his hands. "I'm so frustrated. Christine is not working with me!" He yelled to the squip who had appeared before him.
It seems that this is frustrating you a lot.
"Yes! Stupid!" Jeremy glared at him "UGH! I hate this why do I even..." Jeremy was cut off by a seemingly angry squip.
Do not call me stupid Jeremy. I am here to help. I had nothing to do with your little incident with Christine. He had Jeremy's neck in his hand and was giving him a small squeeze as if to silently tell Jeremy that the Squip had more power over him. Jeremy gulped and nodded his head. He was slightly turned on by the Squips little action. 
Pathetic child. Squip muttered and leaned against the sink.
Jeremy scowled at the computer/human thing.
"Sorry, it's just I feel like she leads me on and then dumps me off right when I think we might actually do something."
It seems you are sexually frustrated. The Squip said as he walked toward Jeremy.
Jeremy blushed and scooted as far back on the toilet as he could go. "W-w-what do you mean?" He stuttered. "Wait! No I am not!" He said and crossed his arms.
The Squip just looked at him and scoffed. A teenage boy like you needs some sexual activity whether it be sex or masturbating.
"Well I can't do it right now so let's just go back to class" Jeremy stood up and reached for the door. His wrist was suddenly grabbed and he looked bewildered to see the Squip with a hunger in his eyes. "Let me go!" He struggled to release the grip of the Squips strong hand.
Stop fussing and let me please you Jeremy. He smiled creepily and pinned Jeremy against the wall.
"N-no! Stop!" Jeremy squirmed
The Squip pressed his body against Jeremy's and started to grind his hips against Jeremy's groin. He let out a raspy moan and deepened his grinds. Jeremy bit his lip and turned away. He couldn't stand the feeling of the squips pants becoming tighter with a growing bulge.
Look at me! He barked. Jeremy fearfully looked at the Squip. The Squip smiled at him and started to kiss his neck. His slimy tongue drifted across Jeremy's collar bones leaving behind a thick blue goo. Jeremy moaned as the Squip started to suck at his neck. The Squip looked at Jeremy again and smirked.
You liked that didn't you? Jeremy nodded his head shyly.
Oh you dirty whore. He whispered in Jeremy's ear. He chuckled and started to nibble at his ear lobes. Jeremy was almost at his breaking point. He was about ready to fall down the wall, but the Squip was holding him up with his superhuman arms.
After awhile of the Squip "teasing" Jeremy, jeremy couldn't take it anymore. The bulge in his pants was becoming noticeably big and needed to be relived.
Jeremy pulled himself together and grabbed the Squips head and pushed him down towards his crotch.
Excuse me? Looks like someone's desperate. The Squip smirked and played with the bulge that was presented before. Do you like it when I? The Squip stopped what he was saying and squeezed Jeremy's bulge hard. Jeremy let out a loud gasp and shrank to the ground. His back was arched against the wall. The Squip sat between Jeremy's legs.
At last he unzipped Jeremy's jeans and pulled them down off his legs entirely. The Squip looked at the erection protruding out from Jeremy's underwear.
You sure? He asked not the slightest bit concerned. Jeremy nodded his head and bit his lip. He was about ready to explode.
Jeremy waiting for the Squip to pull his underwear down but instead he heard him snap his fingers and his pants were gone instead, the Squip was now naked from the waist down. Jeremy looked scared to say the least. This is not what he wanted.
Calm down Jeremy. He then inched Jeremy's underwear down to his ankles and pulled them completely off, fully exposing his erection. The Squip growled as he crawled closer to Jeremy. He lifted Jeremy up and pressed him against the wall. With no warning he shoved his long cock into Jeremy's hole.
"AGHHH!" Jeremy screamed. The Squip cut him off by shoving his arm into Jeremy's mouth.
Quiet Jeremy you don't want others to hear. He smiled sharply at Jeremy's shocked face. Now turn around and try to be quiet. Jeremy slowly turned around and put his hands on the wall. Be a good boy and don't scream.
The Squip grabbed Jeremy's bony hips and abruptly shoved himself inside of him. Jeremy gritted his teeth at the pain.
The Squip slowly thrusted into Jeremy, each time fully coming out then fully going back in.
"This would be way better if you had lube" jeremy said between his teeth.
Oh really? The Squip smirked I think I know how to get some. He reached around and grabbed Jeremy's cock making him jump. He pumped quick and fast. Jeremy's knees were going weak and could feel the need to cum. "I-I-I'm gonna..." Jeremy moaned loudly, cumming on the wall in front of him.
Thank you. The Squip wiped it off and rubbed it on his own member. There lube, happy now?
The Squip proceeded to thrust back into Jeremy making him feel super weak.
I can tell your weak how about we go on the ground now. The Squip pushed Jeremy on his hands and knees and bent him down so his ass was in the air.
Let's actually finish this time.
He slammed his cock into Jeremy and thrusted hard and fast. Jeremy groaned and rotated his hips so he could feel him hit all his sensitive spots.
The squip was becoming wild with each thrust. He began to feel hot and heavy when he suddenly felt a euphoria. An orgasm ripped through his body making him pixelate. He moaned and gripped Jeremy's waist hard, leaving purple marks. He bent over Jeremy and laid on his back, wrapping his arms around Jeremy's chest. He thrusted a couple more times in Jeremy before finally filling him up with his thick blue ooze. Uh. J-Jeremy. Was all he could choke out. Jeremy let out a loud breath of air. After a minute or so of recovering, the Squip grabbed Jeremy and brought him back so he was sitting on the Squips lap.
Spin around so i can see your face. Jeremy did as he was told and spun around, Jeremy's face was covered in sweat and his hair was all messed up. He smiled at the Squips lustful and tired face.
Oh Jeremy I don't know what I would do if I was given to someone else. He hugged Jeremy, letting out a loud sigh as he pixilated back into Jeremy's head.

A/N: honestly this sucks but I wasn't feeling super motivated to finish it but hopefully the next chapter will be better :/