chapter 1.

Sophia's P.O.V.

Well today's the day me and Skylar are getting on that plane and jetting to Oz. I couldn't wait to be out of England I needed to escape this nightmare and so did Sky. It had been a hard year for us both, and us going to Australia was going to give us a fresh start. All we wanted was to leave our pasts behind us and just have a good time no matter how hard it was going to be.

Saying goodbye to mum and dad was the hardest part of us leaving, they had been there through everything that has happened. Even though they don't actually know what really happened and I refuse to tell them, they were the only ones who stayed and listened throughout it all and gave all their love and support.

Well I guess it's time, we're about to enter the airport on our own for the first time without our parents. It's scary and exciting at the same time. I think Skylar was having a harder time saying bye to mum and dad than I was.

Skylar's P.O.V.

It was really tough saying bye to mum and dad. Unlike Sophia I actually told our parents what was happening and they offered so much advice and helped me alot, i guess I had a closer connection to my mum than Soph did but she was definately closer to dad, but they still loved us both the same.

Mum had sat with me and helped me with all the bullying and anorexia, but the one person I couldn't thank enough was Sophia. Soph was not only my twin sister but my bestfriend, she never let me battle the bully's by myself she was there standing by my side when I was in hospital trying to deal with my anorexia, and she's never left.

I love my big sister more than anything in the world and nothing could ever come between, not friends, not boyfriends nothing.

I couldn't help but cry when I turnt around the final time and waved and blew my parents a kiss. This was it, the journey me and my sister were taking together was just starting. Everything that had happened was going to be completely forgotten about and never mentioned again after this day, well hopefully.

*After the 24 hour flight.

It was only 9:00a.m when we landed in Melbourne, Australia. We were going to be living with our family's close friends Stewart and Catherine they had moved to Australia 5 years ago, and offered for us to live with them for the next 9 months that we were going to be staying in Melbourne for.

Stewart and Catherine were such nice people and cared alot about our family they always came to visit at our birthdays and new years when we were younger but we never came to Australia to visit them, so it was going to be a good experience. They had a son called Charles but everyone called him charlie he was our bestfriend when we were all in England, and we couldn't wait to see his little dimples and his long flicky hair again. 

Skylar's P.O.V.

We were here. We had conquered the extremely long flight but was finally here. I couldn't wait to see charles again, I never called him Charlie only ever Charles, likewise he only called me Skylar, it was our thing. I wanted to see how much he had changed. 

Charles was my boy bestfriend because he was basically the only boy well actually the only person that spoke to me without bullying me, we spent every day together and I was devastated and absolutely heartbroken when he moved so to actually see him again its going be amazing.

'There waiting outside in the pick-up zone for us Sky'. I heard my sister shout after collecting our last piece of luggage from the conveyor belt. 

We walked arms linked towards the pick-up point this was going to be the best holiday ever!