Caught

Jason’s P.O.V.

             I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.  Today is Monday… so I have school… I wish that I could just spend all my time with Chandler.  I got ready and had breakfast, and then got on the bike Chandler gave me and went off to school.

            When I got there I locked up my bike, then went to the usual spot for my group.  Everyone was already there like usual.  I walked over while waving at them to say hello.  I sat down next to Chandler and whispered in his ear, “Did you tell them, or are you not going to tell them?”

            “Well, will this answer your question?”  He said loudly back at me as he pulled me in for a kiss, I was surprised.  After a couple seconds he pulled away.

            “So that’s a yes.”  I said as he smiled.  Jasmin and Avery started asking a bunch of questions, by the time the bell rang they knew everything about what happened.

            I wonder where Austin is… I still need to tell him that we are breaking up.  If he doesn’t show up for lunch I guess I’ll have to wait until sixth period…  “Jason, c’mon!”  I was dozing off again, and Chandler was calling me since the bell rang.  I got up and walked with Chandler to our first period class.  Nothing special happened throughout the school day, except Austin not being there for sixth period.  I guess he isn’t taking the ‘getting whooped’ by Chandler very well…

            After school I went with Chandler to his house.  When we got there we immediately went into his room.  When we got inside we starting making out crazily.  Since Friday I was sore from the woohoo, but I don’t fell very sore today.  After making out for a while we separated lips and I said, “Guess what.”  He was lying on his bed now, and I was straddling him.

            “What?”

            “I’m not sore anymore.”  I smiled at him seductively.

~~~~~Gets Dirty Here~~~~~

            “Oh okay.”  He said seductively back to me.  I kissed him quickly kissed him on the lips.  Then kissed his neck.  I put my hands to the bottom of his shirt and he put his arms up so I could take it off.  I pulled it off and then bit my lip as I stared at his chest.  I kissed him on the lips again and then on the neck again.  I slowly kissed down his chest, and then down his stomach.  When I got to his jeans I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them.  I pulled them off and threw them out of the way.  I kissed his bulge a couple times, and then put my hands to the top of his boxers.

            I slowly slipped them off, and threw them out of the way.  I kissed down his body again from his bellybutton.  I kissed down his not fully hard member.  I kissed and licked his tip earning a moan from him.  I slowly put it in my mouth and started to suck up and down it.  After a minute or so of this I decided to try to get it, not fully hard, deeper in.  I pushed down and got almost all of it in.  I pulled off and coughed a couple times and then got back to sucking.  I did this for another minute or so before Chandler grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to him.

            He kissed me quickly before rolling over so he was on top.  He quickly pulled off my all my clothes.  He then kissed me and stood up.  He turned on his TV pretty loud so that no one could hear any of our sex sounds, and then reached into a drawer next to his bed.  He pulled out a condom and smiled at me.  He walked back over to the bed as I got on my hands and knees.  I looked back and watched him roll the condom on, then get on his knees on the bed.  I felt him slowly push into me.  He went all the way in and both of us moaned in unison with pleasure.  He slowly went in and out of, speeding up as time went by.  We were doing this for about a minute.

            I felt like I was getting close to my peak as I heard the door to his door start to open.  Neither Chandler nor I were fast enough to get out of our position.  His mom walked in saying, “Hey Chandl-”  She quickly covered her eyes and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind her.