Chapter 11

Abigail / Rebecca's POV

I am so mad at them.

I thought this through as I walked the Hallways backstage, trying to look for Randy. I had to fix it. All of it.

"Abigail!"

I turned around to see Stephanie walking towards me, "Yes?"

"You have a segment up next with Randy and Roman. Roman will tell you what to do."

"OK," I muttered.

Great. Just the person I wanted to see.

I met Roman standing in front of a few cameras. He spotted me and looked back away quickly.

We sat their quietly and awkwardly for a while.

"So, Seth told me what happened," Joe said, not looking at me.

"Did he?" I said, not looking at him either.

"Yep."

Randy came walking over. My heart fluttered a little.

Randy came right to me and grabbed my shoulder, "Talk after the segment?"

"Ok," I said in agreement.

Joe looked at both of us with a glare. I don't think he realized I caught it.

Onscreen:

I was sitting alone in Joe's locker room, putting my normal bandana on, except today it was light blue. I sighed when I saw someone else in my reflection.

"You think you can just get away with something like that?" Randy said as I turned around to face him, "You are going to rue the day you ever started being with that pathetic piece of trash. The day you went against the authority."

"I don't think that's true," I said, giving him a smile, "I don't think the best option in my career right now is to not be a big sell out. Its sad really Randy. About to Main Event Summerslam. Face John Cena for the WWE championship of the World. Then Triple H abandons your chance and gives it to Brock Lesnar. Someone he knows that he can trust a hell of a lot more then you to get the job done. Whys that? Because he knows you can't get the job done."

Randy shook his head in anger, "No! Alright, I would have gotten my chance at the title if your stupid boyfriend wouldn't have interfered in it! He's going to rue the day that he ever messed with Randy Orton. I suggest you watch tonight. Then maybe you'll want to change side," Randy grabbed my chin roughly, forcing me to look at him, "And go to someone better then Roman Reigns."

I felt the presence of someone behind me. Randy's eyes widened in fear as he released me, "Good luck with Kane tonight," he spat before he walked away.

I turned around to see Roman Reigns, "I had him under control."

Roman smiles, "You never know what he's capable of," he held his arm out, "Join me to the ring."

I smiled and wrapped my arm around his as we walked off.

Offscreen:

I broke away from Joe as soon as they said cut. He nodded at me before walking off.

I watched him go with a frown. Randy came over to stand by me, "I know it wasn't your fault what happened."

I looked over and smiled at him, "Really?"

"Yeah, I know some people won't like this, but I don't care," he said, "I really like you."

I blushed, "And I really like you."

Randy chuckled and kissed my forehead before he walked off.

Onscreen:

I entered through the crowd behind Roman, a huge smile on my face. The crowd cheered us on as I started tagging the fan's hands.

Roman climbed over the barricade before offering me a hand. I accepted it and got over. Kane was standing in the ring, watching us.

Out of no where, Randy came flying towards us and started beating down Roman. I tried to help him, but Kane grabbed me by the hair and threw me over the announce table.

Roman speared Kane as he tried to fight back, but Randy got back to his feet and started punching Roman. He walked over and started taking the top off the announce table.

I appeared from behind and jumped towards Randy, but got hit with an RKO. The crowd booed.

Randy did the same to Roman, except on the announce table.

I groaned as Randy grabbed me by the hair, "That's what you get when you mess with me, Rebecca!" Randy slammed my face against the ground.

"The viper is back," Jerry said as Randy did his pose above us.

Saraya's / Paige's POV

Offscreen:

I walked backstage and suddenly spotted Abigail and Randy walking hand in hand after their segment at the ring.

So they made up, I thought bitterly.

I just had a feeling. Randy seemed like a terrible guy.

"Hey, Saraya."

I jumped and turned around to see Joe, "Oh, hey."

Joe's eyes were focused on Randy and Abigail.

"So......" I stuttered, "What do you think of them?"

Joe shrugged, looking at the ground, "Why should I care?"

"I know you still like her, Joe," I said, "I see the way you look at her."

Joe didn't say anything for a while before saying, "Its to late, anyways. She'll never come back to me."

I turned to him, "Oh come on, you are way better then Randy."

Joe shook his head, "No I'm not."

"Yes you are!!" I exclaimed.

"Randy isn't somebody who is friends with a girl, has a one night stand with her and then pretends like nothing ever went on between them," Joe sighed, "Completely ruined our friendship."

"You did that?" I whispered in shock.

Joe nodded and just walked away, leaving me staring after him.

.............................................

Sorry about the long wait.